Chapter 6: Brought back

The day after Eunwoo's death, everyone in the school held a memorial service dedicated for him.

"No words can express the sense of loss we feel, as a result of this terrible tragedy." The school's head minister stated with his hands in prayer position.

"Let us all place the flowers in front of the picture and prayed for his soul's peacefulness." Everyone did as the principal told except for one person.

And that person is Minatozaki Sana.

She didn't go to school today. She already knew that school will be dismissed as soon as Eunwoo's memorial's service is over. Which will just make her die of boredom.

Coincidentally, Miyeon called her to her house. The Japanese have no idea why but she go because she had nothing else to do.

She just took the bus and rode it straight to Miyeon's humble abode.

Once she reached the modern-looking house of her bestfriend, she went outside the bus and immediately went inside the house.

There's Miyeon, waiting for her at the couch in the living room.

"Ahh, you're finally here." The younger stated before approaching Sana.

"Sorry. Did I make you wait that long?"

"No, not really. Here, sit down." Miyeon guided the older to her couch.

"By the way, how was your hand?" Sana asked. Miyeon knew that she's talking about the cut that Sana made before the latter tortured Momo.

"It's already healed, I guess. Though, the mark is still visible."

"Sorry."

"You don't have to. I was the one who encouraged you." Sana nodded before taking a seat in the couch.

"Do you want to drink something? Coffee or tea?" Miyeon offered.

"Coffee."

"Wrong. It's tea~"

Sana looked at Miyeon with a "wtf?" face before shaking her head and sighing deeply

"You know what? I'm good. I'm just here to listen to what you're going to tell me."

"Alright, just messing with you. Anyways, you're pretty straightforward as ever, Sana. I wonder why you couldn't be like that if you'll confess to Dahyun."

"Don't change the topic here, Miyeon. You may be my bestfriend but I'm more on your story."

"Okay, fine. You see, I brought back someone." Miyeon started.

"Brought back? Someone? Who?"

"Don't be mad at me when I said this. But it's Dahyun's childhood bestfriend."

"WHAT?!"

"I said don't be mad, geez."

"But it's-!"

"Chill okay? I already planned this. I introduced her to another girl and I can already feel that they both have chemistry."

"This better work, Miyeon. Or you will be the one that I will stab."

Miyeon chuckled at Sana's threat. She knew that Sana's still a good person deep inside. She's just blinded by her love for Dahyun.

"Okay. But hey, I already removed a lot of her memories, including her crush on Dahyun."

"Now we're talking."

"I told you, Sana. Trust me."

"Okay, I will."

Suddenly, Sana's phone beeped.

Dahyun

Hey Sana!

Unfortunately, school didn't dismissed after the memorial service. So I suggest you come back to school ^-^

"You're smiling. It's Dahyun isn't it?"

"Duh." Sana replied a sweet message to Dahyun saying she would come to school in a few minutes.

"I need to go now. Dahyun needs me." Sana immediately run outside Miyeon's home.

"Wait, Sana!" But the latter already went outside. "Aish, that whipped, lovesick dork."

"I was going to say that Momo's also going to come back to their school." Miyeon sighed but shrugged the thought off. She thought that it might be a "nice" surprise for Sana.

---

"Sana-unnie! You're just in time!" Dahyun exclaimed from the lobby. Apparently, she waited for the older to come to school. Which painted a grin om Sana's lips.

"Sorry if you waited too long, Dahyun."

"It's okay unnie! I was just- Unnie?" Dahyun cutted off her own words once she saw Sana's widened eyes.

"T-That's..." Dahyun raised a brow at Sana's stutter. She looked at the direction where the older is looking and she, too, had made her eyes big.

"Momo-unnie..."

***

Short update this time, sorry I'm just really busy. I still need to pass 2 projects that's why.

I will be on a break until March 24 or early just to finish and pass my assigned tasks. Hope you can all wait for my update :)

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it ♡