Special Chapter (M)

As you can see, besides the title, it says "M" which stands for "Matured"
- This is my 1st time writing a gxg smut so don't judge me :>

⚠️: This chapter contains the following:

•Top!Sana
•Submissive/obedient!Dahyun
•Smut Scene

Don't like, don't read

Now grab a bottle of holy sprite (because the author already consumed all of the holy water just by writing this part)

Alright, enjoy ;)

~~

Lunchtime at JYP Academy

After everything that has happened in the past, it's all back to normal now. No more jealousy, killing, Sana being yandere, and all of that. And also, Sana and Dahyun took their relationship to the next level... they're girlfriends now!

It was a Monday noon, a very lazy one. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are at the cafeteria having lunch. Looks and sounds normal, right? But it bothers the older, yet shorter girl. It bothers her that it's only the two of them right now.

Long story short, Dahyun is absent.

"I didn't see Dahyun at class this morning. I wonder what happened?" Chaeyoung stated as she takes a bite of her sandwich.

She and Tzuyu are the only ones having lunch together at a table. They were supposed to be with Dahyun but the pale girl didn't show up earlier.

"I think she's absent?" Tzuyu answered, not even glancing at the girl in front of her as she's busy texting her already in senior high school girlfriend.

"But for what reason? And can you please look at me when you're answering my questions?" Irritated, Chaeyoung snatched the phone away from the taller maknae.

"Hey give that back! I'm texting Momo-unnie!"

"Nuh-uh. Besides, she's in class today, right? You shouldn't be texting her, she might get in trouble. Tsk, what a bad girlfriend you are." The older among the two stated before handing Tzuyu her phone back.

"I was about to end our conversation but you just had to steal my phone away. And how do you know that she's in class?" The younger deadly glared at her.

"Whoa, chill. I just took a peek and that's the only thing I saw, I swear." The cub raised her hand, gesturing the word "promise".

Tzuyu glared at her, "You better. Anyways, if you wanted to know where Dahyun-unnie is, you should ask her girlfriend."

"Oh yeah! Why didn't I think of that sooner?!"