Extra Chapter: The popular and arrogant bastard; Cha Eunwoo

Same day as Chaeyoung visited Sana's house, school has been dismissed. The Japanese began to fix her things before bidding goodbye to Dahyun and saying she had an errand to run. She said "see you tomorrow" to her beloved Dahyunie right after.

Sana hurriedly went back to her house just to get Oli's cardboard cutout.

Seriously, who the fudge would marry a cardboard? Apparently this person who's made of 95% plastic, both attitude and face. The rest of the 5% is probably his voice.

After getting the cutout, she picked up a lighter with a bottle of gasoline. She placed it into her leather bag, which has a knife inside of it. She placed her knife on the pocket so she can easily get it.

She went outside and started walking towards the direction of their meeting place, the abandoned warehouse.

---

It was dark as Sana and Oli was supposed to meet up at 11pm.

He had been waiting for almost an hour inside the warehouse. No, not that Sana is late, it's him that's super early. Apparently he's so worried about his "husband" that he can't wait to hug him in his arms again.

When Sana finally arrived, she was carrying Oli's cutout. You could even barely see Sana because of the life size cardboard.

Oli immediately ran towards it and Sana and caressed it's body. "Oh my God, I miss you so much!" Then kisses ito continuously.

Sana, of course, was disgusted by this act but remained calm. She handed the cardboard over to Oli before smirking.

"See you in the afterlife." This caught the older man's attention.

"What?"

Sana took out her knife and stabbed the cardboard that reached Oli's stomach because of how close the cutout is from him.

"W-What's this..? I t-thought... we, had a-an agreement?" The man cough out blood that stained both his shirt and the cardboard cutout.

Sana laughed that scared the crap out of Oli. "Agreement? I just told you to meet me up so I can give you your precious cardboard. But I didn't say that I wouldn't take out your life."

"Y-You..." He coughed out blood once again.

"I heard that plastics are melted easily. Hmm, is that true..?" The Japanese grinned creepily before taking out the lighter and gasoline she brought.

"S-Stop... *cough* spare m-me... *cough* please..."

"No."

Sana poured the gasoline on both Oli and the cardboard before walking away from them. She lit up the lighter and threw it at them, burning them with fire.

"AHHHHHH!!! Y-YOU MONSTER!!!"

Sana didn't even flinched by his words, her face as stone-cold as ever.

She left the man burn along with the cardboard. She shuts the metal door of the warehouse before locking it up with a copper wire, tying it up tightly.

"You know, I should really thank you. Because of you, I went a step further ahead of Dahyun's heart. But the world doesn't need a toxic person like you."

Sana went home afterwards. Feeling empty yet satisfied.

---

The next day arrived quickly for Sana. Dahyun apparently had stopped searching for her childhood bestfriend, which Sana is very happy about.

They often take the bus together and talk and ask about random things to each other. Sana is beginning to smile sometimes, especially when she and Dahyun are the only people wherever the place is.

But one day, Dahyun told her that she have to attend something after classes. Apparently, she was recruited as the leading lady to a theatre play at the school.

Sana seems to hesitate agreeing to this because she will be paired up with a guy. But to avoid suspicions, she just agreed and told Dahyun that she's support her. The younger's very happy about this and gave Sana a tight hug, which the made the latter's cheeks heat up.

Sana saw the casts for the play and as expected, Dahyun was paired up with the guy. A guy named Cha Eunwoo. He's apparently the school's campus crush.

When Sana suddenly got the urge to visit the younger, she saw and the guy talking.

She called for Dahyun to make them stop talking. But as soon as Dahyun walked away from Eunwoo, Sana saw the look at the guy's eyes.

"He likes her. No doubt." Sana clenched her fist. But immediately calmed down when she saw Dahyun smiling.

But, that doesn't stop Sana from planning on how to get rid of Cha Eunwoo.

She, again, needs Miyeon's help...

---

Speaking of Miyeon, she's at her house's own basement. Unlike Sana's, who's more of a torture chamber, Miyeon's is quite comfy and bright.

"You're quite a tough girl. I didn't expected you to be alive after my bestfriend stabbed you for several times." Miyeon stated as she sat next to a familiar girl staring at nothing.

"You can't move before because of the stabs that you get. But now you can move freely."

"Though, your mind is probably permanently broken right now. You don't know anything and can't say anything at all. Except..."

The girl started to speak in a monotone voice. "I'm useless... I'm worthless..."

"No you are not, sweetie. You just needed to back away from Sana's beloved girl and everything will be fine." Miyeon stood up before approaching a white desk and getting a syringe with a strange colored liquid inside of it.

"Once this get extracted to you, you'll be able to regain yourself. Though, your memories are erased because Sana dropped you on the ground too hard, head first. It took me a lot of experimenting but it's finally done."

She placed the syringe on the desk's drawer before approaching the mind-broken girl again.

"Man, Sana stabbed you mercilessly that I had to stitch up every part of your body. You looked like Frankenstein now. Except, your face is not stitched."

"You will be able to regain your memories. But only the memory of your family and Sana's beloved girl's existence. You won't remember your crush on her."

"Now, I just need to hide this a bit longer from Sana."

---

I know you guys already know whom Miyeon's talking to. I give obvious hints on purpose lmao. See, I'm not horrible. Right...?

And also, a special someone's going to be mentioned on the story soon. Just a few chapters long.

I'm gonna write the next chapter after I publish this. If ever I finished it, I'll publish it right away. But if I don't I'll finish and publish it tomorrow.

That's all, have a nice day! (If you're ever having a bad day just watch Twice videos and the pain magically goes away)