Alternative Ending

This is an alternative ending that takes place after Chapter 26 for those people who wants or wants to see what Sana would do if she were to be a full on Yandere.

Take note that this is not canon/part of the story, but just a sample scenario. Hope you enjoy!

(This chapter also contains a dramatic MoTzu moment)

~~~

"Minatozaki Sana, you are under arrest!"

"No, no, no! This can't be-!"

"W-Wait! I can explain!" Sana tried to defend herself while slowly backing away from the police.

"Explain it to the judge, Minatozaki!" JYP yelled that made Sana stopped her tracks.

"No! I don't want to!" She started running away, pushing the students in front of her just so that she could escape.

But the policemen were faster than her that they grabbed her arms to preventing her from escaping. Quickly cuffing her wrists before she could even try to escape.

"My head hurts.." Momo clutched her head in pain. A memory started flashing in her mind.

---

A silhouette of a girl, stabbing her multiple times. A very, familiar silhouette.

Dark brown eyes that shines in the dark. Long, brown locks of hair. A familiar face glanced at her with a psychotic look while laughing menacingly. The sound of a psycho; a maniac.

The laugh sounds like it came from an angel, but the person behind it was nothing but a demon.

---

"Minatozaki Sana..."

"Please... just let me explain..." Sana was beyond crying. Every students looked at her, hesitating whether they should help her or not. While the rest just had judging and disgusted looks on their face, that includes Momo.

"So Miyeon had lied to me? I almost died and these scars on my body are because of her?! Had Sana and Miyeon been partners the whole time?!"

Sana just looked at her circle of friends with mixed signals painted on their faces. But what hurt her the most was Dahyun's scared expression.

Backing away further from Sana, Dahyun hid closer behind Momo, her legs trembling after knowing Sana's darkest and deepest secret.

"Dahyun..."

Sana couldn't speak up besides mentioning the younger's name. She knows what she've done, so there was no point in denying.

"I can't accept this... No. Just when I was getting along with Dahyun..."

The look on everyone's faces flashed on Sana's mind.

"Those disgusted looks."

"Who knew there was a criminal inside our campus."

"I know right? The school's heartthrob doesn't actually have a heart."

"She's a murderer!"

"And to think that she even frames an innocent person just so she could get away with her crime. That's so fucked up."

"A liar. A criminal!"

"I hope you rot in jail, monster!"

"Those gossips. They have no idea how it feels to have finally found and be with someone who makes you feel alive."