Chapter 27: A Sad Confession

"W-Wait! I can explain!" Sana tried to defend herself while slowly backing away from the police.

"Explain it to the judge, Minatozaki!" JYP yelled that made Sana stopped her tracks.

"No! I don't want to!" She started running away, pushing the students in front of her just so that she could escape.

But the policemen were faster than her that they grabbed her arms to preveng her from escaping.

"Please... just let me explain..." Sana was beyond crying. Every students looked at her, hesitating whether they should help her or not. While the rest just had judging and disgusted looks on their face.

Among Sana's circle of friends, they had mixed emotions running through their whole mind.

Sana did helped them with a lot of things before after all. The only exceptions are Momo and Mina. Since she did attempted to kill Momo while Mina is not that close to her.

But Sana did help her with her relationship with Chaeyoung by asking the latter to let her take care of the cub's bestfriend.

Sana helped Chaeyoung's family to get out of debt, she helped Jeongyeon and Nayeon find each other as soulmates.

And also because of Sana's bestfriend, Miyeon, Momo is alive. If she isn't, Tzuyu wouldn't have met and love her and would still be the same emotionless robot girl like before.

The only one who doesn't have mixed feelings was Dahyun. She knew too well that Sana is a good person. She knew how genuine Sana is.

She could feel the care, the love and everything when she's with Sana. She wouldn't just let the policemen arrest her without even explaining her side.

She ran on the stage and pushed JYP at the side so she could speak on the microphone.

"Don't arrest her without even knowing her side!" Dahyun shouted.

Everyone looked at her as if she's crazy.

"Would you really want a murderer inside our school?!"

"Oh right I forgot! You're her girlfriend!"

This time, Dahyun isn't amused by her classmate's remarks. All she wanted is to fix everything. To get Sana to explain why did she do all those things.

"Kim Dahyun! Pushing off the chairman is a sign of disrespect!" The principal scolded the younger.

"I DON'T F*CKING CARE!" She shouted so loud while she's still in front of the microphone that it began to rang inside the whole gymnasium.

Her friends looked at her determined look. They stopped hesitating to help Sana and began to speak as well.

"She helped me with our family's biggest problem. Our debt. We borrowed money from someone that's even worse than a murderer. You all don't know how happy I am that we can finally be at peace!" Chaeyoung started to yell.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon began to nod at each other.

"If it weren't for Sana, I wouldn't have build the courage to ask out Nayeon. Now, we looked like as if we'de destined for each other." Jeongyeon began to start.

"And if weren't for Sana, I wouldn't have met Jeongyeon. Or should I say my soulmate?" Nayeon continued.

"Hey! I helped too!" Charyoung complained.

"Shut up, you almost ruined it." The sports club leader deadpanned that made Chaeyoung pout. Everyone chuckled.

"That's not really enough to defend someone but, congrats." Taehyung deadpanned on his head.