Chapter 24: Rumors; Catching the culprit

"For real?!"

"Yeah! I can't believe it either!"

"How could he-"

"After we trusted and depended our whole life to him."

"He's nothing but a whole damn lie."

What the heck is going on you may ask? Well, simple. Someone told a student in JYP Academy the "truth" about Kim Hanbin, also known as the student council president.

That Hanbin was just making a fool out of all of them. He's not really helping the Academy search for the murderer. He accuses innocent students without any evidence just to look smart and cool in front of people, especially Kim Dahyun.

He called her so he could have some time with her. That's what the rumor says.

But students being the dumb sh*t that they are, they immediately believed the rumors and it spread quickly like wildfire.

"This is bad.." The headmaster stated while Hanbin is in front of him.

"Whoever the hell spread those fake rumors is going to pay!" The president clenched his fist out of frustration.

"Calm yourself down, B.I. Anger wouldn't solve anything."

"But how could I protect the school now?! Everyone's againts me!"

"We'll do something. Calm yourself down now." Hanbin sighed at the headmaster. Even though he wanted to complain, he have no choice other than to listen.

"So, what's your plan?"

"First, we need to figure out who created the rumors. There's a possibility that the one who made it is also the one responsible for all of the deaths in this Academy."

"How could you tell?"

"Well, if they created the rumor to ruin your reputation as the student council president, that means that they wanted you out of their way since you're searching for the real culprit. They wanted to get out of their crimes without getting caught."

"You're right! Thank you so much, Mr. Headmaster!"

"Just call me Mr. JYP." Hanbin nodded before thanking him once again.

Once he exited the headmaster's room, he swear that he saw someone peeking through the wall beside the headmaster's room.

He decided to wait until the stranger went outside before he went to his own destination.

---

"I almost got caught! Thank god he's distracted."

Eunha hid inside the home economics room where people rarely go inside.

"I hope the rumors I spread is a successful one. Sana-unnie wouldn't have to tire herself from eliminating the president. It's very obvious that he's interested in Kim Dahyun. And because of that, Sana-unnie would do anything to kill him. I don't want my future girlfriend to get so stressed."

Eunha sat down on the floor while touching her chest where her heart is located.

"I wish you could hear my heartbeat now, Sana-unnie. Every beat of it is just for you, my love."

Eunha made sure that the cost is clear before she went outside.

Not knowing that Hanbin saw her.

"Sneaky moves. Making sure that no people around. Seemed to be overly alert. Is she... the murderer?"

---

If rumors were spread to the whol Academy, then surely Sana heard it as well.

What triggered her the most is the StuCo president being interested in Dahyun.

"I know Dahyun is such a beautiful, pure, and innocent girl, it's not that hard to fell in love with her. But it's annoying how every guys that came in contact with her falls in love with her." Sana clicked her tongue in annoyance before walking outside to the school cafeteria.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are the ones to hang out with SaiDa today. Jeongyeon is still thankful for Sana for helping her with Nayeon even though Sana always say that it isn't a big deal.

---

After school came and now the student council are gathered together because of a note left on top of their table.

"I want all of the student council members at the incinerator area after school."

The note is very suspicious. And also the incinerator area is a place that students never dared to enter because of it's darkness and scary vibes.

"This could be the murderer. Go to the incinerator area and report back to me once you catch them."

"Yes sir!"

---

A few minutes passed and the other members still hasn't came back to the StuCo room.

"What could've happened to them..?"

Hanbin sent the 4 of the StuCo members so he's confident that they would catch the murderer easily. Especially since they're trained for these kind of things.

He decided to go to the incinerator area as well to check them out. Maybe they didn't won over the murderer.

He isn't scared at all because he was trained longer than any of the StuCo members. He was trained so hard that he could even beat the Martial Arts Club leader.

But as soon as he got at the incinerator area, all he saw what the dead bodies of his members. While the other one is being stabbed to death continously.

Shakingly, he grabbed his phone and took a picture of the horrifying scene in front of him. But his flash and camera shutter sound isn't turned off that it caught the attention of the killer.

It was a girl... The girl we've known since the beginning of the story. No other than Minatozaki Sana.

Sana looked up to see Hanbin with his phone. The latter began to ran away to report this to the headmaster immediately.

While running, he's quickly sending the picture to the headmaster.

Unfortunately for Hanbin, Sana caught him that made him dropped his phone to the ground before Sana stabbed him deeply at the back.

Sana dropped Hanbin on the ground before she picked up the president's phone and throwing it hard on the ground, crushing it with her feet.

She didn't noticed what's on the screen before she broke Hanbin's phone.

"Your picture was sent..."

***

Short Information:

Eunha was the one who created the rumors. While Sana called the StuCo members to meet her up at the incinerator area to kill them so her identity wouldn't be revealed.