Chapter 29: New life, New love

A few days had passed after Sana's recovery. Though she can sit on the bed now, she still can't go home yet since her wound isn't fully healed.

And also, due to the crimes she comitted before, she was handcuffed to the hospital bed's rail. While 2 policemen are guarding her room.

She doesn't really mind as she know that she should pay for all the things she did after all. But she did kill bad people, they gave her only 3 years in prison.

But like I said earlier, she still can't go anywhere. So the hospital is her temporary prison.

And truth to be told, she's actually quite happy. Why? Because she get to be with Dahyun alone for a long time.

Dahyun wakes up very early in the morning just to visit Sana at the hospital. She would bought her food and feed her as well. Have random conversations and any other stuff.

Dahyun's parents found out about their relationship. They don't want to agree since they also knew that Sana is a murderer. But Dahyun already explained Sana's side for her. Eventually, they accept their relationship.

Right now, she's with Sana. They already finished eating and now were talking about a bunch of random stuffs.

"You know, I'm really surprised that you stayed beside me even after knowing that I murdered people for my selfish desires." Sana looked at the younger with those big and sparkly eyes of hers. Dahyun couldn't help but to smile.

"I'm not really the type of people to judge someone so easily. I may hate murderers and anything related to them, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to hear their side. Even Mr. Kai, I would want to hear his side first on why did he do that to me rather than judging so easily." Dahyun explained to the older, who scrunched her forehead out of annoyance.

"He doesn't deserve to live if he does those kind of things, Dahyun. You're too kind to everyone. Someone would take advantage of that someday."

"Aww, is my baby jealous?" Sana was taken aback at the sudden endearment she heard.

"B-Baby?"

"Uhm... yeah?"

Sana chuckled. "Since when did you came up with that endearment?"

"Just I... uh... earlier."

"You're getting bolder, Dahyunie. Maybe I had to make a move as well." Sana began leaning closer to Dahyun's face. Her eyes went from wide open to half-closed. Her wide smile faded from her lips as she looked on the younger's own ones, making Dahyun gulped out of nervousness.

"Sana-unnie.."

"Look at how the tables turned now. You want to know why I killed those people?"

Dahyun became a blushing mess. It's very rare for Sana to use her natural deep voice which made her sound seductive. Not like Kai of course. The pale girl closed her eyes waiting for Sana's lips to collide with her.

But before Sana could even get more closer, her stomach suddenly pressed together, making her wince in pain.

Dahyun opened her eyes when she heard Sana's cries of pain. "Unnie! What happened to you?"

"Ow! I forgot that I'm handcuffed... I can't get any closer."

"That's what you get from being so flirty." Dahyun joked but she called a doctor to make her check Sana's condition.

"If I really get out of this bed, I'll never let go of you even for a second." Sana pouted while looking at her handcuffed wrist.

Dahyun made the older face her and gave her lips a peck. "There, are you happy now?"