Chapter 18: Sexual assault

"And that's it for our lesson today. Hope you learned something new~" Kai winked and sent a flying kiss to his students. Specifically to the girls.

"Ugh, why do you girls like him so much? He's nothing but a perverted old man." One of the boys in class stated while crossing his arms in disgust.

"He's just 27 you moron!" One of the girls spoke back.

"Yeah? And you're like 16 or something."

"Age doesn't matter!"

"And who wouldn't love someone so handsome and sexy like him?"

"I don't get you girls sometimes." The male student sighed. He clearly doesn't want to fight them anymore. It's nonsense as he says.

"Well, at least Dahyun isn't affected." Another one of the male students stated.

"Yeah. Why can't you girls be more like her?"

"Because she likes girls as well, duh."

"Really? How can you say so?"

"One, she doesn't hang out with guys other than her brother. Who, may I add, is not with her all the time. And second, she's always with that popular Japanese 3rd grader. They looked almost like a couple at some point."

"You mean, Sana-senpai? I mean, yeah, who wouldn't like someone like her?"

"You just repeated what I just said earlier!"

Kai and Dahyun ignored the bickering even though they heard their arguments. Their mind and attention are directed to someone else.

Dahyun's mind is literally filled with Sana's image right now. And she's a blushing mess, may I add.

She read a book earlier at the library about the meaning of what she's been feeling about Sana lately.

And oh, aren't we so surprised? (Sarcasm intended)

Dahyun is in love with Sana. Period.

That's the reason why her face is all red now.

"Do I really love Sana more than just a friend? If I do, how would she feel? Would she be disgusted because I like the same gender as I am?"

She kept on overthinking about how Sana would react, not knowing that the Japanese already liked her ever since they met each other.

Meanwhile, Kai is looking at Dahyun, who seemed to be spacing out.

"She really is interesting and hard to get. But... I do like a bit of a challenge." He smirked.

"Kim!" Kai shouted that gain the attention of everyone including Dahyun. The other students looked at her but the younger is unamused by it.

"Yes sir?" She answered, not caring about how rude her tune is.

"I want you to meet me on the faculty room at 5pm after class. Let's talk about your spacing out habit in my class. Don't even object."

"I didn't intended to." Dahyun goes back into staring at the window.

"What a girl." Kai's smirk got even wider before he exit the classroom.

"Dahyun?!"

"The potentially lesbian girl?!"

"Is having a private conversation with Mr. Kai?!"

The girls all yelled in disbelief.

The boys covered their ears out of the loudness.

And Dahyun clearly doesn't care anymore. All she wanted now is to be with Sana.