Chapter 9: Plan

"I remembered that there's a rat poison at the garden's shed. But that shed is locked and can only be opened using the key from the gardening club's leader. Once you opened the shed, grab the poison and put that on Jimin's theatremates' food. I heard that Jimin and the other actors will make cake later. Use that advantage to get Jimin's fingerprints on it and to also put poison on the other's food. Make sure you don't put something on Jimin's."

- Miyeon

Sana only took one read to memorize everything that Miyeon had planned. That girl is so smart and evil at the same time.

"I need to sneak this knife first at the kitchen before I grab the rat poison." Sana murmured under her breath before putting on her gloves to prevent her fingerprints from being put on the knife's handle.

"I also need to get the keys from the gardening club's leader." Sana immediately went to the school garden where it's leader is located.

Unfortunately, the leader isn't there. Sana had to think of another plan.

Then, she remembered the old, cliché way to open a padlock. The hairclip key.

Sana took out a hairclip from her beautiful locks before unlocking the shed's padlock.

She heard a "click" after a few seconds of trying to unlock it. She smirked and opened the shed.

"Now, where is that rat poison... Ah ha!" Sana picked up a square can that has a rat logo in it.

Now, off to the kitchen...

---

Since it's already after classes, Jimin and the other theatre members all gathered in the kitchen to get the cake they baked earlier at school lunch.

Apparently, the theatre members were chosen to act their stage play to a school that's more popular than JYPA. And that is Big Hit University. That's why they're celebrating right now by eating cake together.

Sana sat in front of the cooking club's clubroom, pretending to read a book as the theatre members all went inside, not minding her.

"Man, if only this is a blueberry cheesecake this would've been more appetizing." Jimin complained while getting the cake out of the fridge.

"If you don't want to eat, then don't. More for us then." A guy with cat-like features, dark-black hair, and bored eyes roasted the shorter guy.

"Huh. Never thought that guy would be the smallest out of all of them." Sana thought while peeking at them through the window.

"Come on, Suga! I didn't say I don't want to eat! I just said it would be better if it's not the same old plain vanilla flavored cake." Jimin tried to defend himself.

"Whatever."

"Stop fighting, you two. Let's just celebrate our success!" The tallest one out of all them, the guy with neat and stylish hair stated before approaching the knife holder.

"Crap! My plan might fail!"

But before he could even reached for them, a guy with dark-brown mullet hair asked a question with his deep voice.

"Hey Jungkook, did you see my bag?"

"Didn't you get it after we left the gym, Taehyung?" The guy named Jungkook told him.