Chapter 13: Music club leader; Lim Jaebom

Dahyun's walking towards the direction where she and Vernon would met. It's already 4:50.

But when she got there, all that's waiting for her is thin air.

"I guess he's just late." Dahyun whispered to herself.

She leaned on the wall and waited for Vernon. Which would never happen now.

Eunha saw Dahyun below and panicked. She immediately dialed Miyeon's number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello, Eunha? You're free to go. You already did your mission. Good job."

"W-Wait! Dahyun is just on the same spot where Vernon was. Have you got rid of the evidence?"

"Of course I did. Run along now." Then she hanged up.

Eunha sighed. "What have I gotten myself into...?"

She looked at where Sana is sitting, and smiled.

"I guess it's fine as long as you will be happy."

She left the rooftop and went home.

---

"Vernon pranked you?" Sana questioned while she and Dahyun walked towards their home. They didn't want to take the bus as Dahyun is kind of saving money.

Sana agreed of course. Because she has more time to talk to Dahyun.

"Yeah. I waited for almost an hour yet he still hasn't showed up. I know she's a good guy but this is just so unacceptable. Especially because I made you wait too, unnie." Dahyun looked down on the ground while Sana seemed loss for words.

"You're so confusing..."

"I always say that you don't have to worry about me. I do these small and simple things on my own free will." Sana puts her arm on Dahyun's shoulder and giggled while grinning widely.

The younger's face heated up yet she enjoyed the warm feeling from her and Sana's skin contact.

"Thank you, unnie..."

---

The Next Day

Momo immediately approached Sana and Dahyun as soon as she saw her with Tzuyu behind her back as if she's a puppy following her owner.

"Sana, Dahyun! Glad you two are early!"

"Oh, Momo-unnie! How are you and Tzuyu? Do you need something?" Dahyun greeted and asked.

"We're doing fine! But hey, listen, my friend told me that they need a pianist on their club so I told her about you. They seemed amused by the idea and the leader even agreed to let me invite you over. What do you say, Dahyun-ah?" Momo explained while handing over Dahyun a piece of paper.

"Come and join the MusArts club. We do music, we do arts. Everyone is welcome to visit and join! Let your emotions be shown by Music and Arts!" Dahyun read what's written on the poster. Her eyes seemed to sparkle by the idea.

"Sana-unnie! Can I join this club?" Dahyun questioned the older as if she's a kid who wanted her mother to buy her the stuff that she wanted.

"It's your own decision, Dahyun. Of course you can as long as you'll enjoy your time there." Sana smiled at her genuinely. And to be completely honest, this is the first time that Sana didn't have to worry about Dahyun being close with other people.