Chapter 28: Saved and Healed

Eunha dropped her knife when Sana collapsed to the ground. She fell into her knees as tears began to build on her eyes.

"No.... No! No! No!" Eunha began to back away. Then suddenly, someone held her from behind and tranquilized her neck with sedative (a liquid used to make people sleep forcefully). Her eyes began to close and she lose her consciousness.

"Miyeon?! What are you doing here?" Momo exclaimed when the said girl who tranquilized Eunha revealed herself.

"I'll explain later. We have no time to waste!"

"Unnie! Please wake up!" Dahyun cried while hugging Sana tightly. She can still feel her heartbeat but barely. The knife must've stabbed an organ inside of her that's why it takes much faster to cut her oxygen.

Miyeon approached her and kneeled. "Help me carry her. We'll take her to the hospital."

"Let's take her to our van. I think I still have an oxygen tank inside." They all nodded at Mina's remark before helping the barely alive Sana to the van.

Before Dahyun followed them, she angrily shouted at all of the students.

"Now you see who's the criminal here?! You guys are so stupid!" Then she left.

The students felt guilty and so as the officers. If there's one person who needed to be arrested here, it's Eunha and...

"We had to arrest you as well, Mr. Park." Police.

"What?!" JYP shouted in disbelief.

"We saw the contents on your laptop after we looked at the real murderer. You've been sexualizing young women, Mr. Park. I'm afraid you're not going to be excused just because you exposed the real murderer."

"He's right, dad." A girl with red hair and big yet serious eyes decided to show herself in front of the headmaster.

"Jihyo..."

"Why the hell are you even my father? I feel disgusted to myself for having such a family like you."

"How dare you talk to your own father like that."

"No. How dare you accuse someone for a crime when technically, you're worse than her." JYP fell silent.

"From now on, I will take your position as the new headmaster of the Academy. And also, you're not my father anymore. Police, arrest him." The policemen oblige to Jihyo's orders. They handcuffed JYP's wrists and took him to their car.

JYP could only thought of one word by how the tables have turned for him.

"Sh*t..."

---

Sana, Dahyun, Momo, and Tzuyu were at the back where there's ton of space to lie Sana on.

"Where's the oxygen tank, Mina?" Momo asked.

"Just somewhere on the corner."

Momo quickly looked for it and luckily she found it.

"This seems kind of light."

"Maybe there's just little oxygen left. Hurry and apply it Sana!" Momo nodded at Miyeon and began to do as she told.

"I also have some bandages here. Let's cover up the wound to stop it from getting infected even more." They nodded at Tzuyu's suggestion.

They began to heal Sana as Jeongyeon drive the van. Mina's driver was left behind at the school because there's no more space left and since they needed to hurry.