Chapter 19: A hero, a psycho

"YOU PIECE OF SH*T!"

Dahyun's rescuer smacked the back of Kai's head with a vase so hard, causing him to get knocked out whith just a single contact.

(A/N: Just imagine Sana on the BDZ M/V but more badass ;)

"Sana-unnie!" With tears still on her eyes, Dahyun hugged her savior. She could feel how sweaty she is, her heartbeat is so fast and she's still panting from the running she did.

(Another A/N: My forgetful ass forgot to write in the last chapter that Sana's on the rooftop earlier -_-)

"Dahyun!" The Japanese dropped the vase and embraced the younger with worry filled inside her whole mind.

"Did he do anything to you? I swear I'm going to kill him if he did-"

"No! That's not necessary. Let's just go home, okay?" Dahyun told Sana to calm her down. She didn't knew that the Japanese could literally do it if she wants to.

"Okay sure. I'm going to report this tomorrow at the principal." Dahyun could only nod before walking outside the faculty room with Sana.

Surprisingly, Dahyun isn't so traumatized about what happened earlier. Probably because her hero is now by her side.

They walked together to their home as usual, but this time, they're silently walking with their hands intertwined together. It wasn't like the awkward silent ones when Dahyun is still afraid to talk to Sana.

It's like, they're the only ones around...

When they finally reached Dahyun's home, the younger began to speak.

"I'm really glad you came into my rescue, Sana-unnie." This made the older smile at her.

"No need to worry. I will always be here for you."

Dahyun smiled and began to blush.

"Should I do it? It's now or never..." The pale skinned girl took a deep breath as her heart began to race.

She went to her tiptoes and gave the Japanese a peck on the cheek that lasted for no more than a second.

"I-I'll see you tomorrow..." Due to her pale complexion, you could clearly see how red her face is.

She went inside their house, not before taking another glance at the older.

Once she shut the door, she placed a palm on her chest where her heart is located. It's beating so fast that she's afraid it would jump out.

Sana on the other hand, her puffy cheeks slowly began to heat up as her hand slowly cups the area where the girl she loved until now placed a kiss at.

"I really have a chance on her, don't I?" She smiled before contacting the number of our very known Info-girl.

"But first. Trash needed to be disposed."

"Miyeon. Send me Mr. Kai's address."

---

Kai woked up earlier at the faculty room for about an hour with the help of another teacher who splashed water on his face.

His head still hurts but fortunately for him, he was dismissed so he immediately went home to change.

12am midnight, he decided to sleep. But as soon as he was about to close his eyes, someone knocked at the door.

There's no one in the house but him so there's also no one else to open the door but him.

He got up in frustration before opening the door.

"What the hell do you want this late at night- GAH!" He was tackled on the ground faster than a light.

The unknown person is on top of him. They placed a hand on his neck and began to choke him without any mercy.

"W-What are y-you..."

"Kim Jongin. Also known as Kai by the classes he held before. Sleeps with his female students and rapes or sexual harassing those who doesn't fall for your charms. Aren't you such a disgusting person?" By the voice, Kai determined that this person is a girl.

"Y-You.."

"And Kim Dahyun is one of those girls who doesn't fall for you, am I right? Well to tell you the truth, that girl is already my future partner. And you, sexually harassing her is something that I can't forgive."

"I was just about to spread informations about you being a disgusting pervert to everybody and get you fired from JYPA. But the thing you did to Dahyun is more than enough reason to kill you."

She took out a sharp knife and pointed it at his chest.

"Go to hell."

She whispered before mercilessly stabbing him at his chest, especially the part where his heart is located.

She choked him harder to cut off his oxygen.

With even a minute or so, Kai is already lifeless on the ground. His skin turned very pale as blood still comes out of his body.

"That'll teach you to never do something that would make me very angry. But, you crossed the line already, Mr. Kai. I'm not even sorry..."

***

Yandere Sana is back!

Also, sorry for updating so late lmao. I got a little motivated