Chapter 17: Seductive substitute teacher; Kim "Kai" Jongin

Monday

Last saturday when Sana and Chaeyoung matchmaked Nayeon and Jeongyeon together, was a success.

Now, the two goes to school together walking hand in hand. Nayeon stops with the intimate touching to everyone other than her new found soulmate.

Everyone was surprised to see a MusArts club member and the sports club leader becoming a couple. Since the latter is so into sports that they practically never thought about her liking someone.

But something's not going well between two other people.

Did you guessed it? It's Sana and Dahyun.

Ever since that time when Sana suddenly left her alone at lunch time, Dahyun got scared that she said something that the older didn't like.

They still walk to school together, but along with them is awkward silence.

This caused Dahyun to sleep late in the night to overthink of things like.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Is she mad at me?"

"What if she abandon me?"

The last one isn't really possible to happen since Sana's still with her.

Dahyun doesn't want to be with Sana at the moment because she's afraid that the older is still mad but at the same time she wanted to be with her because... well. Sana got attached to her that she's afraid to lose her.

So she's here at their classroom, feeling so tired because of staying up so late. She's still listening though.

But what she's confused about is the sudden squeals of her female classmates. She got irritated so she just looked out the window, not minding the new face in front of the students.

"Hello class, Mr. Lee's in an emergency situation right now. So I'm going to be your new temporary teacher. Understood~?" He seductively stated with a smirk painting his lips.

The other girls squealed and nodded excitedly while the boys got annoyed by the loudness of their voice.

"My name is Kim Jongin, call me Mr. Kai instead. Got it~?" While he got the same answer as before, his eyes caught sight of Dahyun not giving a single damn about the class.

She seemed to be more interested on what's happening from what she's seeing through the window.

Kai took a noticed of it and smirked. "Well. Well. Well... A girl not affected by my charms? Interesting..."

---

What he didn't know, is that Dahyun is watching someone more important than him.

Apparently, it's the 3rd graders' P.E. today. Sana and Momo were teamed up by their teacher.

"They sure are having fun..." Dahyun thought while looking through the window.

There was an activity where they would run and pass the relay baton to the one in front of them.

Momo was the runner and Sana is the one to recieve it. But the older Japanese's clumsiness got the best of her. She slipped as she got closer to Sana, making her fell on top of the younger Japanese.

Dahyun watched in shock and the sudden feeling if loneliness. She knew it was an accident but Sana just had to hug Momo after helping her stand up and continued running.

The younger watching them, felt a pang inside her heart. But she still has no idea what's going on with her feelings.

Being a person who really didn't experience love from others except her parents and family, she's having a hard time determining what kind of feelings she had for her unnie who's always by her side.

---

After school, Sana and Dahyun walked together at their home like usual. And just like how the younger's been acting lately, they still have the awkward silence between them.

Sana always took a notice of her behavior. It sure was new to her but this is what she loves. Getting to know Dahyun's hidden sides.

The younger looked at Sana's hand. They usually held hands together on their way home but now she's feeling a little shy to hold it.

Sana took a noticed of this and was the one to make the first move.

Dahyun blushed at the sudden skin contact but nevertheless, intertwined their hands, much to Sana's surprise.

"Unnie..." The younger began to speak.

"Hmm?"

"Are you... mad at me?" Sana stopped walking which Dahyun thought was a bad sign.

"Of course I'm not. Why would I be?" Sana looked at her in worry.

"She seemed scared. What's going on?"

"That time when we were having lunch. You suddenly stopped eating and left me. I can't forget about that and kept on thinking of it that I can't fell asleep. I was thinking if I said something wrong-"

"No."

"Huh?"

"No... You didn't do anything wrong. Sorry about that. I was just... Emotions got the best of me, okay?" Sana hugged the younger, who's about to cry out of happiness and other mixed emotions.

"I'm g-glad... I-I don't want to l-lose you, unnie..." She hugged back tighter than Sana's embrace.

Ever since Dahyun met Sana, she became emotional like this. She's afraid to lose someone valuable like her. She's afraid to lose someone who's so caring and thoughtful for her.

"Is it really okay... to take advantage of her kindess for my selfish needs?"

***

Idek what the heck am I even writing. All I know is I had to give you guys a saida moment because SaiDa keeps on sailing and sailing (along with MiChaeng)

I'm sorry if there's grammar and spelling mistakes, I was rushing to type this chapter lmao