Chapter 30: Mine

1 and a half year later, Sana was out of prison. She was already discharged out of the hospital 2 weeks after the incident at the gymnasium. But since she still has to pay for the murders she did, she went straight to prison.

Everyone became sad that the 3rd years, specifically Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo, wouldn't be able to graduate highschool with Sana if she's going to be in prison for 3 years. Then, Tzuyu decided to step up and payed up to not make Sana be prisoned anymore.

But since her crimes involved killing, the police didn't fully made Sana out of prison. Instead, they lessened her time behind the bars. Which is much better than being imprisoned for 3 years.

Back to the main topic, Sana's group of friends now have two new members.

No other than the new female headmaster, Park Jihyo. And the new student council president, Shibazaki Shawn. (A/N: Shibazaki is a legit surname in Japan lol) Who's also the new headmistress' boyfriend.

"I'm so happy you're finally back with us, Sana-unnie!" Dahyun immediately tackled the Japanese as soon as she got out of the police station.

"I'm so happy that I would get to be with you now, Dahyunie!"

"Ehem!" Jeongyeon coughed intentionally to gain their attention.

"If you two are going to be lovey-dovey right in front of us, I think it would be better if we just go back home." Jihyo deadpanned while her boyfriend, Shawn, chuckled and rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Give them a break, guys. They just missed each other so much." The eldest Japanese said.

"That's why I love you, Momo-unnie." Tzuyu hugged her girlfriend while kissing her cheek.

"These two are much worse." Mina stated, gesturing to Momo and Tzuyu.

"Mina-unnie, you're just bitter by the fact that Chaeyoung hasn't got any time for you." Dahyun giggled along with Sana, who backhugged the younger.

"That's because Nayeon-unnie is always chasing me around!" Was Chaeyoung's defense as the older obviously doesn't want to let her go, considering of how she clings onto the younger rather than her own girlfriend, Jeongyeon.

"Yeah, I'm now thinking if she just dated me just to get closer to this cub." Jeongyeon deadpanned.

"Anyways, I want to say something to Sana!" Nayeon changed the subject quickly.

"She just ignored us!" Both Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung thought.

"What is it?" Sana questioned. Curious of what she's going to say.

"Jeongyeon and I have a new daughter!" Nayeon told her without thinking about her words.

"Nayeon, that's-" Jihyo was interrupted with an oblivious Sana saying:

"Oh wait, really? I mean, you two are so young but congratulations. I didn't know Jeongyeon has a dic-"

"I'm the child! Don't get any other wrong ideas!" Chaeyoung exclaimed while Sana's face reddened in embarrassment.

"Come on now. We should celebrate today now that Sana is out of prison. Let's go to a restaurant and have a huge feast!" Momo exclaimed cheerfully.

"You just want to eat, don't you?"

"Exactly!"

---

While they're having lunch, Sana suddenly remembered a certain someone.

"Do you guys still have contact with Miyeon? Momo? Tzuyu?" She asked while looking at the people she called.

"Ever since the incident, none. I wonder where she is now." Momo told her.