Chapter 20: Protective and affectionate brother; Kim "V" Taehyung

"Mr. Kai still isn't here. He's never late." One of the female students asked.

One of the male students just clicked his tongue. "Who cares? Now we can get a free time."

"That's rude-" She didn't get to finish talking when the principal suddenly opened their classroom door.

"Students. Please go home immediately. Mr. Kim Jongin has been found dead on his own home just earlier today. We're afraid that one of the people here is the killer and just lurking around somewhere."

Everyones eyes were widened in horror as their mouths were agape from total shockness.

Even Dahyun, the one who had to hate Mr. Kai for sexually harassing her yesterday, is genuinely terrified.

She thought that Kai didn't really deserve to be killed. Rot in jail is much better. Dahyun really hate murders and anything related to it.

Not knowing that the person who's very special to her is the reason why Kai was killed...

---

Upon hearing the news, Sana just calmly fixed her things and went straight ahead to Dahyun's classroom.

"Is Dahyun still here?" The Japanese opened the classroom door without even knocking.

"Oh. Kim Dahyun! Sana-senpai is looking for you!" The room was filled with "ooh~" while looking teasingly at Dahyun.

"C-Come on you guys, i-it's more embarrassing because S-Sana-unnie is here." They laughed at her reaction, making the younger's face reddened up more out of embarrassment.

Once Sana and Dahyun both got out of the classroom, the older began to giggle.

"You really like me that much, hmm?" Dahyun's face got even more red out of Sana's statement, if that was possible.

"Oh no! Did she noticed?!" Dahyun began to cover up her face because she can't face up Sana now.

"God, I just want to hug her tightly and don't wanna let go. She's so cute!" The Japanese chuckled and removed the hands that was covering up Dahyun's adorable face.

"I really want to confess here and now. But I'm afraid that I will be too overwhelmed and make her uncomfortable."

"Sana! Dahyun-ah!" A familiar voice called for them from afar.

"Momo-unnie! Tzuyu!" Dahyun called out for them as well.

"We're so glad we found you two! Tzuyu and I just want to invite you guys to the movies. If your schedule is free, of course." Momo showed two tickets to Sana and Dahyun.

"It was supposed to be just 2 tickets for our date but we accidentally had the same idea for a surprise and now our tickets were doubled." Tzuyu stated with a chuckle. Much better than the usual robot statement she had before.

"You two are dating?" Sana asked.

"Yep! Just recently. So, what do you say?"

"I don't want to ruin your date, though..." Dahyun told her.

"Oh don't worry! The more the merrier!"

As soon as Momo said that, Dahyun's phone beeped.

"My brother just texted me saying where am I. I don't think I can come with you guys."