Chapter 10: Framed

Sana went to school with Dahyun the following day. But Sana had to excuse herself because she needed to do something. Of course, the younger agreed to this and went to her classroom.

Luckily, Jimin wasn't there for a moment. He's at the rooftop, being depressed and all. Because he might be removed from the stage play and worse, be expelled from the Academy.

Before he went to the rooftop, though, he went to the pool first to swim and clear his mind off.

Back to the topic, Sana is very happy about everything that's happening.

"Finally. Another pest to eliminate."

But to make this mission of hers to be successful, she have to kill someone using the knife and place it on Jimin's bag to frame him.

And she knew who's the person she needed to kill.

---

RM is peacefully walking alone at the track and field that the sports club members used for running and exercising.

Until he suddenly heard a scream that came from the pool area.

"H-Help! I c-can't breathe!" It was Sana, fake drowning.

She used a bottle of water, puts some of it inside her mouth, and made a gurgling noise to make it more convincing.

Then, she used a bucket with water and made splashing noise by pushing the water with her hand.

RM run as fast as he could to get into the pool area, only to see that no one is there.

"Hello? I heard you screaming for help! Where are you?" The theatre club leader shouted while looking around the pool area.

"Here!" Sana's voice called behind RM again.

"Where?!"

Sana went closer to his ear and whispered lowly. "Behind you."

"Wha- Ack!" Sana stabbed the leader's stomach as a lot of blood flow into it.

"Goodbye." She pushed him on the 5ft pool and the once clear water began to turn into blood red. Only on the area where RM was thrown.

Sana is in her raincoat and her hands had gloves to prevent her fingerprints from getting into the knife. She took off the raincoat and folded it.

She went into the incinerator area and dropped the bloody raincoat inside. She placed down the knife with Jimin's fingerprints on it before taking off her now blood covered hands and dropping it inside the incinerator as well.

She took out another pair of black gloves, courtesy of Miyeon, before taking the knife and carefully sneaking out.

Thankfully, there aren't many students at the hallways. Some of them are at the cafeteria, gym, or at the rooftop.

Sana entered the empty classroom of the 1st graders where Jimin is. She put the bloody knife inside his bag before leaving.

She decided to report this at the school's principal to speed up Jimin's expulsion.

"Mrs. Park! I saw someone dead on the pool area!"

"Dead?! Lead me to them!"

---

After the principal and the other teachers saw RM's lifeless body on the pool, they decided to call everyone for a meeting at the gym.

"As you all heard, Kim Namjoon from the theatre club is now dead. According to the police, it appears that someone murdered him. So, I want all of you to show your bags to these police officers to see if there's anyone who has a murder weapon inside of it."

The class, without hesitation, showed their bags to the police officers, including Sana. She already got rid of her killing equipments and the gloves, including the one she used to hold the knife.

And lastly, it was now the theatre club members' turn. Jimin was the last student to be inspected.

"I don't get why should I be included. I don't even get the idea of killing my own club member-" Before Jimin could say something else, the police showed him something that he don't want to believe.

"Really? Tell that to this bloody knife."

"What the?! No! This isn't mine, I swear!"

"Let's see if the fingerprints matched with yours. Place your fingers in this screen please." Jimin did as he told and lets the police do their job.

They scanned the knife and found Jimin's fingerprints in it.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Park, but you're guilty."

"What?! NO! I DIDN'T! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!"

"We had enough, Park Jimin! Yesterday, Namjoon reported you to me. He got angry at you, so that must be a reason why you killed him." The principal stated while shotting Jimin an angry look.

"But-!"

"And also, Namjoon is the protagonist of the theatre play. You're well-known for your jealousy of Eunwoo whenever he takes the leading role. So, that's also another evidence."

"Wait!"

"Come on now. Don't even bother defending yourself. You clearly had no excuse to get out from your crime." The police officers put the handcuffs on Jimin's wrists before guiding him to their car.

"I really didn't..." Jimin teared up while walking outside the gymnasium. Not only he was getting disgusted looks from everyone, especially his theatre club members, but what would he say to his parents after they find out about this?

Meanwhile, Sana watched as the framed student walked with the police officers. She smirked before sending Miyeon a text message.

"Thanks for the help. Mission complete."

***

Jimin's elimination is longest one lol.

Next one is Vernon or Hansol Chwe from Seventeen. Should he be killed or stay alive? Comment down your vote.