Chapter 6

As I walk into Mat's house I look around In amazement, "Wow" He looks at me and then looks at his hand, which I am still holding. "Are you okay? can I get you a drink or anything to eat?" I look at him, I am rather hungry but I don't want to say i'm hungry because I don't want to eat if he isn't going to eat, so instead I say "are you going to eat anything?" he looks at me a smirks "I asked you if you wanted anything, so do you want anything?" I look at him to see that he was smirking at me, "well I won't eat if you won't eat" he giggles at me, "well I was going to eat something if you were going to eat something" he says as he slowly gets closer to me, I lean into his gaze "well if you want to eat something then ill eat something." we move closer together and our lips meet, his lips are warm, he puts his hand on my cheek and runs his fingers through my hair, I put my hand on his cheeks. 

He pulls himself away, "so was that a yes to food?" I smile at him "okay i'll have some food, where is the bathroom?" he turns around to make some food for us, "its up the stairs on the right." Mat continues to make us some food, as I walk past a room on the left, I see kids toys and a crib, I decide to not look in there, incase Mat didn't want me to see it. I carried on walking to the toilet, when I got there I locked the door and checked my phone, Leila messaged me back 'WHO IS IT????' I giggle at the phone quietly, 'Mathew Baynton!' less than 5 seconds later I get a text from Leila 'NO WAYYYYY MY SISTER LOVES HIM!' I giggle again at the phone 'and I love him!'