026

Recap:
"We are still coming with you." They followed me to the common room.
When we entered the whispers started.

"Why does she get to have breaks?"

"She probably did something bad and got suspended. "

"Can you people shut up!?" Fred snapped. He in sqeezed my hand and I turned to him. "It's okay Freddie. They don't understand." I kissed him and stared into his eyes.

I turned back to the people in the common room. "I don't really care if any of you believes me. But have been kidnapped by someone and I recently got saved." The whispers continued.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's just go guys." George said annoyed. He walked in front of us.
"It somehow feels good to be back here."

"It is supposed to feel good love. Want to go to the Great Hall? Eat something?"

"I don't know. You know what people think about me. And of they find out I have spend more then two months with a former Deatheater no one will trust me again."

"They don't have to know who took you. Al they need to know is that you weren't on some holiday." George said.

"Fine I will go. But I won't talk to anyone besides you and the trio." The twins nodded and both took one of my arms. We entered the Great Hall and the whispers started again. I gave Malfoy a stare and saw him smile.
"I'm going to say hi to someone, I will be back" The boys sat down next to the trio and I left and went over to the Slytherin table.

"Hey Malfoy. Back at school I see?" He tapped on the space besides him.

"Yep, how are you?" I sat down and started talking about some things with him. "Your boyfriend is staring." I looked over to the Gryffindor table and smiled at Fred. He just looked away.
"I'm sorry Malfoy but I should go." I gave him a quick hug and ran back to the Gryffindor table where I only say George. "Where did Fred go?"

"Can't tell you." George anwserd.

"Spit it out George!"

"Fine, check the common room or our dorm." I left straight away and searched for Fred. He wasn't in the common room or in his dorm. There was one more place to look.

I rushed to the boat docks and saw Fred sitting there with his feet in the cold and dark water. "Freddie? Are you okay?" His head turned my way.

"Am I okay? I saw you looking at mafloy Y/n. And he clearly feels the same way!"

I chuckled. He looked even more hurt.
"Freddie, that was me asking the boy who helped same to how he was doing. And trust me, Draco has got his eye on a certain Slytherin. Not me."

Fred instantly looked relieved and his shoulders relaxed. "I'm sorry... I just..." he looked away from me.

"I lost you one, I don't want to lose you again." I sat down next to him and put his cheek in my hand. I softly turned his head in my direction.
"Fred, you won't lose me." I kissed him on his mount and his hand found its way to my neck.

"Ready to watch the first task of the Tournament tomorrow?"

My mood instantly switched.
"I... full moon..." His eyes filled with regret after I said that. "Sorry, I should have known. Why don't we go and have fun tonight?" I nodded and hugged him.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

Things have been great. All four of the champions made it through the first two rounds. George and I became closer friends and things with me and Fred have been great too. Maybe a little too great. Last week Ron and harry complained about loud noiced.
Let's not get into detail to much.

We watched the campions enter the fields while I was holding Freds hand. "Do you think they will be okay?" Fred nodded and gave me a kiss. Cedric winked at a girl I thought was named Cho. Harry gave Hermione and Ron a worried look. Cedric and Harry went into the maze first. After a while Fleur and Kruml followed.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"He is back! Voldemort is back!" Harry cried while holding Cedric's body. His dad rushed down the stands to his son. Everyone was in major panick and people were running and screaming around like crazy.

Fred didn't let go of my hand and held me close to him. "Why don't we go back inside love." I nodded and tried to walk back with Fred. I looked back a few times. "Shh calm down love. Let's go to your dorm. You need to rest for tomorrow." My hair switched between colours. I felt stress, worries, anger, and most of all, fear.

Which school would you like to go to?

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁.

(Word count: 817)
(Don't forget to vote😉)