𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"George! Fabian! Hurry up!" The twins ran through the wall. Fred and I went after them. "They have gotten so big Freddie." Fred put his arms around me as the little twins tied eachothers shoes.

"Another pair of redheaded twins at Hogwarts huh?" A woman from behind us spoke. George and Angelina appeard with their daughter Olivia. "If they are anything like their father and uncle the first letter from Mcgonagall will be on the doorstep tomorrow." I joked while looking at the twins who were now talking to their cousin Olivia.

"I'm counting on it." Fred commented. I gave him a slap on the back of his head and smiled at him. "Boys?" I called. They came to me and Fred and we faced them. "Boys, behave, and have fun. Make your mom and dad proud." I spoke to them while pulling them in one last hug begore they had to leave, I kissed their heads. "Now go and say goodbye to your dad." They hugged their father and he kissed their heads too. They stepped onto the train with Olivia and waved to us.

"Mcgonagall will have her hands full with those two running around." Fred joked.

"I'm sure she will." I responded while waving our kids goodbye.

(Word count: 275)(Don't forget to vote😉)

(Word count: 275)
(Don't forget to vote😉)

Again, thank you all for reading my story! I hoped you all enjoyed reading as much as I loved writing it.
If you are interested you can check out my new book I just started with. You can find it on my profile and it is called

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 || 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚

(Don't forget to vote😉)