20- Don't Thank Me (Epilogue)

I cant believe this is really the end of this book wtffff
I had so much fun writing this so please enjoy the last chapter!!❤️

It has a bit if smut in it just bc this is the last chapter and Im awesome

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Oikawa's POV:

Me and Iwa-Chan were getting married.

I let out a shaky breath as i opened my eyes, I saw myself looking in the mirror surrounded by all my friends preparing me for this.

Suga was handling my veil as he held the 18ft lace out, stitching and trimming it. My body felt strange, a mix of emotions to be completely honest.

I haven't seen Iwa-chan in 18 hours and Its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.

I held up my hand looking at the ring on my finger. It reminded me so much of the man i was in love with. My nails white to match my suit.

I remember all the days he'd hold me and tell me one day we'd be able to run off and start a family during the bad times.

The good times he'd always hold me close and tell me he wanted us to be together forever.

I felt tears sting my eyes as i looked back into the mirror, admiring the make up and outfit i had on.

White boots with gold chains across the side, my boot heels were also white with small gold strip around the back that reflected.

My outfit was a white suit with gold accents, i had shoulder pads as well as if i was a prince, there were slight tints of blue on the pin in front of my heart to represent our old high school volleyball team.

My face was glowing, i had cyan blue eyeshadow at both tips of my eyes and beautifully designed eyeliner. my lips had a more rose tint and so did my cheeks.

I looked happy. For a long time I've waited for the man of my dreams to pop the question.

I remember our first time and how he so easily told me he loved me while he left blue kisses across my neck and chest.

His rough hand cruised around my body holding me tightly, I remember that night like it was yesterday.

It was during the winter in our second year if high school, we'd never went further than making out before.

He always knew how to make me blush from the he held me, to the way the texted me every morning and night, then to how he would give me kisses in the middle of the hall worried i was interested in someone else.

That night he would whisper sweet nothings while i was scared, pull my hair back and kiss me telling me everything was going to be ok.

Him alone made me feel safe, I wasn't scared of sex. I just didn't want to disappoint.

He was my first, and practically my only other than group sex with friends.

He gave me a home, love, helped me feel things i didn't before. He grew with me, fell with me, and held me.

For our first time we enjoyed it a lot. The entire time my body felt hot against his, his warm breath against my neck, and his chest rubbing against mine making more friction.