5- A Quiet Place

Chpt. 4
Fluffy

I wrote this listening to Flaming hot cheetos by Clairo 🙂

I have a problem.
————————

I was sitting down on my bed or couch? I don't remember. It was quiet and dark though.

He was holding my hand, the one I loved.

His hair fluffy and gelled up, the same glare but less tense look on his face. He always looked like that when we were alone.

The T.V. illuminating his face, the shadow of his jaw as he breathed getting closer and closer to his hoodie.

I wasn't dating him, I was married to him.

I was his best friend even if I had loved him since I layed my eyes on him, or before I knew what love was for that matter.

My chest knotting when he's around, my heart and body melting when he puts his hand on my shoulder or gives me a high five after practice.

I observed this man for years, knowing his deepest secrets, his likes, dislikes, and hates.

I knew his height, his finger size, I knew his shoe size, his weight. I knew everything.

He hysterically laughed at the T.V. snapping me out of my thoughts. 

His smile being so pure and genuine, his eyes closed because he enjoyed the joke or whatever he was laughing at.

I couldn't help but stare more, quickly placing my hand on his hand before he finished laughing.

It was quiet after that. My eyes looking into his, the ones I could drown in forever and could look at for an eternity and I still wouldn't be done.

Him looking into mine.

I don't know what he was thinking but we both looked from each other's lips to eyes. He leaned in cupping my face with his free hand.

Mine across his shoulder. It was quick and small but made us both happy and giddy.

It was quiet, everyone asleep.

We walked into our room, the only place available for him and me to sleep.

His greyish green eyes staring me down, mine looking passionately into his until we kissed again.

This one being longer but still soft. We walked into my bedroom crawling into my bed slowly not wanting to sleep hours more until we could kiss again.

Spooning with him, listening to his soft snores against my head,

I couldn't tell if they were fake because I didn't care.

As I turned to face him and I curled into his neck. It was a quiet place, especially sleeping with the one I love most.

———————-

This one kinda cute ngl 😳