7- Sophia

Chpt. 6
Fluff

Unrelated but I've been watching a whole bunch of Dream, Fundy, Tommyinnit, and tubbo moments and now I'm into corpse husband!?
DONT FORGET SKEPHALO SBQJAJAK
ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY 😤
——————-

"Today's the day!"11 year old Oikawa thought.

"We're gonna spend all day together!!' Oikawa was setting up a tent for him and his best friend Iwaizumi.

They were gonna play games, eat junk food, and have fun, but this was different.

Oikawa wanted to confess today, he would frequently ask his mom about what 'Love' is and how to show someone you love them.

He was determined and had a goal, he wanted Iwa-Chan to "understand his love went far beyond anything in the world" the boy said to his mom.

She just giggled and set up a play date for him to confess, their moms were super supportive of their friendship but also worried that the boys would grow apart one day.

Oikawa looked forward to seeing Iwa-Chan everyday, at school, and after school, at the kiddies volleyball game, anywhere really.

Even when the boys run into each other at the grocery store Oikawa will scream at the top of his lungs waving frantically at the boy so he'd notice him.

Iwaizumi was amused by these things, he never let any of his friends call him 'Iwa-chan.' He knew none of them were like Oikawa which made him like the loud boy even more over the years.

They loved each other even more if that was even possible...

From all the loud fights they had, to all the screaming at Oikawa when he hurt himself.

Iwaizumi found himself loving him even more, wanting the best for him, wanting to see him smile every day, and being Oikawa's "boy next door" which was true.

Oikawa would have jam sessions listening to love songs and dancing his heart out, Iwaizumi being his neighbor would watch in awe. Oikawas only caught him once over the past 12 years.

The boy was spinning Around constantly, not stopping until he felt really dizzy.

He was in one of Iwaizumi's hoodies that he stole. His phone buzzed showing Iwaizumi's contact name.

🌸Iwa-Chan 💕

Your windows open..
8:02

OH SORRY
8:03

Nothin to apologise for...
You uh look really cute haha
8:03

Oikawa blushed and looked through his window making eye contact with Iwaizumi.

His smirk showing, looking at Oikawa intensely wondering what's gonna happen next. Oikawa looked back at his phone and replied.

Don't tease me Iwa-Chan, especially not this late at night.
8:05

Oikawa looked through Iwaizumi's window, his face red and his hand over his mouth looking at his phone.

Don't patronize me then.
8:05

They both looked up at the same time, blushing from being embarrassed, it was a weekly thing. They were too cliche and neither knew it.

Whatever you say, love of my life .
8:09

Oikawa bit his lip at his phone and smiled.

See you tomorrow Iwa-Chan :DD
8:10

Yeah, see ya. :)
8:10
Read

------------------

WAS THIS TOO SHORT!? ILL WRITE TOMORROW A PART 2 MAYBE?? IDK MAN UHH