Hiroto Amamiya (smut)

Thanks for the request and all the supports , I accept all requests ✌️ also , to all Asian Americans in America I'm so sorry to about what's happening . Just like anyone , your voice is heard and don't let anyone hurt you because you are so much more that what Karen says. I love you all and please be nice and if your going through something I only hope it gets better because Asian lives matter , black lives matter and Latino lives matter .stay safe guys! 💓

I'm in school , bored as hell when I catch myself thinking about him again . Is it wrong to have a crush on your brother's best friend?

I can't help but crumble whenever he looks at me with thoes eyes and when his voice says my name I can't help but imagine other things...

I'm waiting for the end of school , watching the clock intently . Only, time goes slower when you want it to pass unfortunately. As far as I know I don't think Hiroto is coming over today since my brother is working late but I still want to get home as quickly as possible .

Finally!!!

I pack my things up in a hurry , quicker than anyone else .

I walk out of the school and get on the buss home.

When I'm home all I want to do is get changed and watch a movie , the homework can wait until later.

After I put my bag on the table I walk to my room and put the speaker on and blasted my favourite music because no one is home.

I pick out an outfit to wear and lay it out on the bed before I put them on. 

Hiroto POV:
I tried calling my friend but he wasn't picking up , he always picks up .

I was worried as he didn't tell me what he was doing or where he was. I thought of going to his house but then I thought I'll just call his sister to be safe.

I unlocked my phone and tapped on the profile
❤️💞Y/N💞❤️
I know it's a give away that I like her but it's the closest I'll ever get to loving her in person.

Y/N POV
I was distracted , singing along to my favourite song

*Ring*

This is my favourite part..

*Ring*

Ohhh killing it !

*Ring*

Yes the chorus!

*Ring*

That beatdrop though!

Silence....

Hiroto pov
Now I was really worried , she's not answering her phone and I can only think of all the worst thing that could've happened .

That's it, creepy or not I have to make sure they are okay so once again I make my way to the apartment building I've been to so many times it's like a second home.

I walked up the stairs in a hurry and got to the apartment door , but something isn't right. .
I can hear music from outside , it's quite faint but I can still make out the words . .

I know if I knock it would get drowned out by the noise of the song so I let myself in with the key under the mat.

H-"Y/B" (Y/N's brother)

No response 

H-"Y/B" I said slightly louder
I was about to say his sister name when I heard a voice.

My heart felt relieved when I heard her singing along to the words and I found myself smiling at the girl I've had a crush on for so long.

That just confirms her brother isn't here because he would've turned that music off.