Murayama Yoshiki (smut)

Part 1

My name is Y/N

What i do for work , well. Its illegal . And if certain people would find out.

I'm dead

I was in an alleyway and the time was 12:30pm. There was a small illumination from a street lamp,not enough to see who was coming until they came right up to me though.

I was supposed to be meeting a guy at 12:40 to sell him some... well... Redrum.

I know the stuff in these areas is really hard to get without some sort of connection and if anyone in Oya High or even Housen find out I'm screwed.

I was wearing this jumper with the hood up

And these jogger bottoms

They were loose on me because of my small frame but nobody can know my identity, I was also wearing a black face mask to hide my features. My hoodie covered most of my eyes so I wasn't recognisable.

12:39

Y/N's mind:" where the fuck is this guy"

A thought of me being set up popped into my head however I dismissed it.not because its not possible but because its highly possible and I didn't think of it before I went out and risked my life.

Shit

Come to think of it , back in Oya High I could've been snaked on by that guy who asked for it. I knew he was acting suspicious. 

I decided its not worth it to wait and see if this really is what I dread.

I started walking

Unfortunately I heard a voice

Not just any voice , his voice . Murayama Yoshiki's voice. The man I did not want to run into is walking up to me and I can't even see him because its so dark.

M-"trying to run away?"

He said as his body walked under the streetlamp meaning I could see him because of the light.