Teeth - BB

Requested : CaptainWinter3000

===============================

"Not Again detka" Bucky sighed as Y/N once again left her teething toy on the floor and started chewing his metal arm. 

He picked her up with his other arm and placed her in his lap. He handed her the teething toy but she threw it across the room, pouting and turning away from Bucky. She huffed a little but couldn't resist the urge to cuddle up to Bucky. He chuckled and picked her up. She rested her head in the crook of his neck and sighed.

"Uncle Steve is going to come over while me and Uncle Sam go on a mission, okay ?" he says

"Boo" she replies and Bucky smiles lovingly kissing her forehead.

"She might try to use anything and everything as her teething toy but her original teething toy, be careful Steve" he warns

"When am I ever reckless ?" Steve says

"The time with the post-its-"

"Okay, stop. I'll be careful" Steve says cutting him off before he reveals more. Bucky kisses the top of Y/N's head and leaves.

"Okay, all spoons, forks, knives and other stuff are already placed on the top shelves" Steve mutters to himself.

"BOO !?" Steve chuckles and walks into Y/N's nursery. He smiles as he sees her lying in her crib, face towards the ceiling and babbling in the air. He leans over the crib and she flashes him  a toothless lopsided grin, doing grabby hands.

"Hey Sweetheart" he coos bouncing her on his hip. She babbles something and giggles loudly.

Steve places her on the blanket on the living room floor and settles down beside her himself. Y/N keeps playing with her toys while Steve slowly dozes off watching the TV. Y/N glances at him and a little smirk grows on her face as she sees Steve's shield lying near the couch, unsupervised. She crawls to the shield, throwing her teething toy across the room and starts chewing on it.

"Oh no no doll" Steve says quickly picking her up and moving the shield away from her. Her bottom lip starts quivering as she bursts into tears. Steve panics and frantically tries to pacify her. He tries handing her the toys but she throws them away, crying even loudly.

20 minutes later, y/n was still crying. Steve almost had an heart attack when he heard the door open. Bucky immediately rushed to the living room as soon as he heard his daughter crying.

"Steve ?" he asks as he sees his friend rocking Y/N back and forth.

"She was chewing on my shield so I moved it and then she started crying !" he says

Bucky moves closer to them and takes Y/N from his arms. He rubs gentle circles on her back, slowly her sobs turn to hiccups. She was so tired from all the crying that she instantly fell asleep on Bucky's chest. A few moments later he notices that she was chewing on his thumb in her sleep. He chuckles lightly.

"This is going to be a problem"