Beautiful Mistake

April 2nd,2013

I woke up early than usual, so I could leave the house early to pick up Jordan. I had the house to myself since my mom quoted and said she was going to go to therapy drug clinic. I then head towards the shower. After I got done taking the shower, I start to blow dry my hair then I start to straighten my hair. I then do my makeup and put my cloths on. I started to wear my laced shirt with long sleeves and I started to wear my black leggings. I headed downstairs into the kitchen, I then got a bagel and put it in the toaster. I then text Jordan and tell her I'm on my way. I then get my bagel, put cream cheese on it, and I then head out to the garage doors and get into my car. 

 As I show up at Jordan's house, I beep the horn and I get on my phone, waiting for Jordan to come out. I see her walking towards my car, and I smile.

"Hey J," 

"Hey Haze," She says as she's getting in my car. 

On the way to school, the ride was pretty quiet. I turned on the radio to break the silence and I focus on the road. As we make it to school, we both get out, grab our bookbags and walk inside the school. I then go Calum's locker and I see him talking to Mikey. I then smile at him and hug Calum tight, then hug Mikey tight also. "Hey guys," I said with a smile on my face.

"Hey, you're in a good mood," Mikey says while laughing. 

"Well when am I not?" I then looked at Calue, his stare towards me was full of pitty. I then bite my lip and smile back at Mikey. 

"Hazel, what are you going to do today?" Mikey said while looking back at me. I lean against the lockers and I smile, "Oh, I might just study for Medical in my college book that I got." I start to giggle, "hopefully I'll be able to help people as much as I help you guys." Mikey and Calum were both smiling at me and they nodded their heads. I then smiled wider and realized I had to go to my locker. 

"Oh, I'll catch up with you guys later. Love y'all!" I then started running to my locker so I can get my books and head to class. As I made it to homeroom, I started to receive a big headache. Ugh. I then put my head down and I start to fall asleep. Usually, I do my work, but whenever I don't feel good or I receive a headache. I don't do any of the work. 

As all my classes went by, I went to my locker and I went to study my notes. I had a test tomorrow and I didn't want to fail. Oh yeah, I am an honor student. Yes, I am called a nerd but I don't care. It's a good way to get into college for the medical field. I then started to close my locker and I texted my dad so I can spend time with him today and fill him in about mom. 

As I walked to my car and started to drive to my fathers house. When I made it there, I rang the doorbell and I seen a tall, average, pale, and beautiful woman with long black hair was standing infront of me. I smiled at her, and she smiled back at me. 

"You must be Hazel! Come in!" I then walked inside my father's house and I looked up at the woman.

"James told me that you were his daughter," She smiled at me and continued, "I'm sorry to be rude, I'm his wife Marilyn." I smile at her and I shake her hand. I place my coat on the coat hanger by the door and sit down. 

"Is my father here? I texted him and told him I needed to talk to him." Marilyn smiled at me and nodded her head, "Yes, I'll go get him for you." I then watched her leave. She's like the opposite of my mother. She's beautiful, average figure, tall, paler, hair is full of color, blue eyes like the sky. The way Marilyn walked, it was like a model. And my mom is very skinny, short, and hair is losing color and turning grey, with dark hazel eyes. The way that my mother walks is always wobbly, she always tries to keep her balance. I sigh and I start to see my father walk in with refreshments. I smiled at him and I hugged him tight then we both sat down. 

I filled him in on everything and what happened with my mom. He shook his head and sighed. 

"It seems like when she started doing drugs when she was pregnant with you, she became so distant." 

My eyes widen. My mother did drugs when she was pregnant with me?

"Um dad, is it true that my mother did drugs when she was pregnant with me?" 

He nodded his head slowly, and his head was facing the ground. 

"I knew something was wrong with me," I said quietly and looked up at him. "She always told me that she smoked when she was pregnant with me. I know that's bad also but drugs too?" 

My father looked up at me, tears were running down his face and he continued. "She did that also, she did everything in her power to get rid of the baby in her stomach. I always wanted a child with your mother and she didn't. When she found out she was pregnant with you, she drank booze, she smoked, she did pills, coke, marijuana, anything you can think of-she got her hands on it."

Tears were running down my face. I then sat up and walked to the door, "So pretty much I was a Beautiful Mistake?" I grabbed my coat and I started to run out the door. I couldn't believe that my mother-my own mother, wanted me dead while I was in her stomach.