Welcome Home

April 24th, 2013

I woke up around 6 since today was the day we went back to Australia. I begin to sit up from the bed and I start to so the same thing I do everyday. I take care of the Twitter drama everyday now, since people won't leave Jordan alone. I then finished then I started to get out of the bed and I started to look at Calum sleeping. I then started to go at the foot of the bed and I started to climb ontop of him, to suprise him and I started to kiss his lips slowly, while grinding the lower region on his and I then feel him grip onto my lower back and I started to moan softly as we were kissing. He then began to sit up and positioned myself onto his lap, while moving me side to side slowly. I started to giggle and lick his neck.

"Calum, You have to go pack your things," I say softly as he is licking my neck.

"I will, but after I'm finished doing this," Calum then started to suck onto my neck like he did last night and I began to gasp and moaned as he was sucking onto my neck even harder. I then tried to get off his lap until he placed me back into his lap in groaned then began kissing my lips multiple times. I started laughing, but began to kiss him back. I then got off his lap and I started to grab the necklace that I bought for Jordan and I. I turned to Calum and he was staring at me and he had a smirk on his face.

"Babe, can you put this on me please?" He nods his head and smiles. I then start to have my back facing him and he started to chuckle and I became confused and I then felt the necklace in place then I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, "What's so funny?" He then shook his head and kept a smirk on his face as he left the room. I rolled my eyes and I started to head to the bathroom and gathered my cloths that I left on the floor. I went back into the guest room and started to walk over to my closet, I then began to organize my suit cases, and I started to place all my dirty cloths onto the side of me and I started to fold them (so it would be easy to zip it) I then started to organize the rest of my cloths that were in the first suitcase and placed my dress in the plastic that it came with and began to fold it. I then started to take my cloths of the hangers and I started to put the rest of the cloths in the suitcase. As I was finished, I began to collect everything that I brought and placed the rest in my bag my straightener, my curler, hair dryer, shampoos, conditioners, bath oils, accessories, makeup and my purses. I then started to sit on the floor again and I started to fix my messy bun that I had from last night and I started to tighten it. As I was was on the floor looking in the closet, I seen Jordan's shoes in the way back of the closet and I started to grab them and I then began to stand up and placed Jordan's shoes in my arms and started to walk out of my room and I started to head to Jordan's room. As I opened the door a little bit, I started to look and I seen Ashton still asleep, I then decided to go into his guest room and I looked in it and I was in awe. He had things posted on the wall from when he was a little kid, CUTE! I then started to smile then placed the shoes onto his bed, and I turned and seen paper and a pen, I then began to write on it.

"Hey Ash, Here's Jordan's shoes. I knew if I didn't hide them, she would have found them and wore them for the party last night x' D, anyways, give these to Jordan for me? Thank you! - Love Haze"

I then leave the note ontop of the pile of shoes and I started to walk out and I went to Calum's room, as I made it to the room and I noticed the bathroom door was shut, I then look over and I seen his hoodie hanging on the back of his guest room door, I grab it and I start to put it on as I'm walking. I then look outside the big windows-the windows I looked out the first day we came here, I noticed it was raining. I smiled and started to head downstairs, into the garden. As I made it into the garden, I began to take pictures of the field in the garden then I started to take pictures of myself. I began to sit on the side in the lawn chair and I started to put Calum's hoodie up and I started to rest my head back, closing my eyes, letting the raindrops fall onto my eyelids.