Distractions

"Nope, not gonna do it," Jordan says as she's crossing her arms.

I look at her and throw her the heels that she's going to practice in, "Yes you are, you have to look like a princess so you wearing them and you're going to have to learn not to fall."

"The fuck I will." Jordan says while setting the heels on the side.

"You are not wearing converses with your dress, now come on and get the heels on that you bought." I say pointing at the heels I thrown at her. She groans at me and starts to put the heels on. "DON'T YOU GROAN AT ME!" I say while laughing.

Jordan then puts her heels on, stands up and looks at me, "Now what?"

"Try and walk in them," Jordan then starts to walk towards the door, and she almost falls! I then cannot help but to laugh.

"Hold on," I say as I start to giggle, I leave the room quick and find Mikey talking to Luke, "Hey Mikey can you come with me quick?" Mikey nods his head and walks with me to the guest room. "He shall be your guide and help you walk so you don't fall." Jordan sighs and holds onto Mikey's shoulder. We walk out of the room and start walking in the hallway, down the stairs. We then make it to the main room where we came from. I then noticed Ashton coming from behind towards Jordan, his arms wrap around her waist tightly.

"Babe, please talk to me," Ashton said as he's holding her. Jordan didn't say anything and next thing I knew, HE STARTED TO PICK HER UP! THEN JORDAN'S HEELS SLIPPED OFF HER FEET! Oh hell no!

"ASHTON PUT ME DOWN!' Jordan says as she kicks and punches him. I started to run after Ashton as he has Jordan on his shoulder.

"HEY PUT HER DOWN, SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO WALK IN HEELS! AND WHERE DID HER HEELS GO?!" I then stop running and turn around and I see Luke having them on!

"LUKE!" I yell.

"What?" Luke says while he giggles, then next thing I know, I see Jordan getting set down. I then see Ashton talking to Jordan and I start to yell, "HEY, no more distractions!, now Mikey, help her again please," I say as I point to Jordan.

As we helped Jordan walk in the heels for an hour, Jordan then tells me that she's heading to bed early, I then nod my head and start to go down for dinner. I see everyone at dinner and I start to hug Calum tight. We all then sit down and start to eat, then I notice Ashton is looking for Jordan.

"Where's Jordan?" Ashton says to me, "Oh, she went to bed early," I said. He then started to not his head. After dinner was over, I started to head to my room and started to take a bubble bath in my guest room's bathroom. As I went into the bathroom, I noticed how big it is and I started to take at least an hour bath. I started to wash my skin and I started to wash my hair. As I got out, I started to walk to the sink and start to brush my hair while it was wet. I then started to put my Pajamas in and I started to head to Calum's room. As I opened his door, I seen that he was already in bed already. I then started to walk in while closing the door and walked to his bed. I noticed that his back was facing me when I got to the side of his bed. I then grabbed the blanket and I started to get in the covers. I then wrapped my arm around Calum and I kissed his back. He then turned over to face me and he started to smile in the dark. 

"Hey," Calum whispers while laughing slightly. 

"Hi," I say while giggling. 

Calum wraps his arms around me tight and start to pull me closer to his body and I started to kiss him slightly. He kissed me back and he started to bite my lip. I giggled and I started to refuse to let him enter my mouth. He then started to move his hands down to my ass and he grabbed it. I gasped and he slide his tongue in his mouth. Next thing you know, we're tongue kissing. Then I break away from the kiss and I kiss him a peck on the lips, then I start to close my eyes. 

"I love you Calum, goodnigiht," I say as I am still holding him close to me. 

"Goodnight Hazel, I love you too," Calum says as he holding me close to him. Next thing you know, I fall fast asleep in his arms.