Girls Day

April 21st, 2013

I wake up and I noticed what time it is. I needed to be downstairs in 2 hours. I got out of Calum's arms and I started to get my cloths for today, and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. I washed my hair with rose scented shampoo and conditioner, and same with the body wash. After I was finished with my shower, I dried myself off with my towel and I started to turn on my straightener so it could heat up.

I then started to put lotion on my body, so my body wouldn't feel dry and I started to unzip my dress and put it on. I zipped it to the top and I started to blow dry my hair and brush it out. I then started to straighten my hair. I then put on chap stick and eye makeup and I headed out of the bathroom. I noticed that Calum wasn't laying down anymore. He must have went to play video games with Mikey. I slid on my white flats. Then I noticed there was a knock at the door, I looked over and seen Jordan come in.

"Hey," Jordan said as she goes to sit on my bed.

"He— Oh no." I shake my head and look at her hoodie and the skinny jeans. "Take the hoodie off," I say in a demanding manner. I go to my closet and get out my pair of white skinny jeans. "Put these on," I say as I throw them on the bed near Jordan."

"I wanted to wear white skinny jeans but...

1.They could have got dirty

2.I own a few things that are white and

3.I forgot them at home." Jordan said as she was putting them on.

I was looking at her and figuring out what I should do next. Ah, I know.

"It's fine, now let me do your hair," I say and I walk over to my bed and pat down on the floor. Jordan then sits on the floor, back of her head facing me and I start to waterfall braid her hair. After I was finished, I started to take Jordan to the bathroom and I started to curl the ends of her hair. As she was finished, she looked in the mirror and I was on the side of her and I smiled while looking at her.

"Beautiful," I smiled and hugged her tight.

"I will be down in a minute, I have to do a couple of things." I said as she started to walk out of my room.

After she left, I grabbed my phone and I started to go through twitter. Ugh, people are so annoying. Why can't they just leave Jordan alone. I started to roll my eyes and I sat at the foot of my bed for a couple of minutes and I started to shut my screen off. I then went into my closet and I grabbed my purse, and I started to walk out of my bedroom. I started walking towards Mikey's room and I was correct, Mikey and Calum were both playing video games. I smiled, and made my way over to them.

"Hey baby," I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Hey babe, you going somewhere?" Calum asked as he looks at me quick and looks back at the TV.

"Yes, Jordan and I are going to go shopping with Grandma Irwin today," I say while smiling at him.

"Ok, have fun babe, I love you." Calum says and he pucks his lips and closes his eyes. I then leaned down and kissed him on the lips and I hugged Mikey before I left.

I went downstairs and I noticed that they were already in the car waiting for me. I rushed downstairs and I headed out the door. I made it outside and I started walking towards the car and I got in. I looked over and I seen Jordan still had her hood on.

"Jordan, it's ok to take your hood off now," I said while giggling. She then took it down and Grandma Irwin was looking at Jordan's hair and smiled.

"Jordan, my dear, you dyed your hair blue, it suits you very well." I looked over at Jordan and she was smiling. I smiled back because she did look beautiful, it suited her very well.

As we were walking, Grandma Irwin stopped walking and began to look at us and smiled.

"Excuse me girls, I need to take care of some things, I'll catch up with you ladies later," Grandma Irwin smiles at us and we smile back. We watch her leave and we look at eachother and smile.

"Shopping?" I said as I cocked my head.

"Shopping," Jordan said.

We start to head to this plaza in the city and we start to go into different stores together.

We went into a store where they had alot of cloths and alot of Jewelry. My eyes were locked onto the Jewelry and I made my way over to it. I look back and Jordan is looking through cloths. I start looking threw the Jewelry and I noticed a cute necklace for me and Jordan to wear. I keep my eyes locked onto the Jewelry and I call Jordan's name, Jordan walked over to me and I kept on looking.

"You find anything yet?" I asked in a concerned manner.

"Yeah, a few things, I'm going to keep looking then I'm going to check out." I nod my head and I noticed that she left, I grab the necklace and hide it so Jordan doesn't see it until I show her. I then started to go over to find cloths for myself and shoes. As I was finished, I started to look around and notice that Jordan isn't in the store. I start to checkout and as I was finished, I walked out and I seen her sitting on the bench. She got up from the bench and I smiled at her.

"Ready?"

"Ready," Jordan said with a smile.

We started to go into a few more stores for more cloths and then we made it home. Grandma Irwin was first in the house and she went to go into her study. Jordan and I took our bags and went upstairs into my room. I showed her the shirts, dresses, pants, skirts, flats, and bra's and panties. She then showed me what she got and she got a couple of sweatshirts and a beanie, and a couple more things. She then brought out a big box and showed me her new converses. I was inlove.

"Oh my god, I might steal those converses." I say while giggling and she gave me a "the fuck," face and I started laughing harder.

"Oh hell no, these are my new babies." Jordan said as she hugged the box. I then thought it would be time to show her the necklace.

"I have one more thing," I start to look through my bad and she looks at me in a confused manner. I look back at her, "wait," I say and I felt the box and I smiled at her.

"Ok, turn around," Jordan does as she was told and I started to put her hair up, and place the necklace on her neck. I then clicked it together and she turned around and looked down at her necklace. I held mine up and I connected it to hers and she started to smile wide.

"I love it," Jordan said in an excited manner and hugged me tight.

I hugged her back and I smiled after the hug was over, "I'm glad you like it, I'll never taking it off." I giggle and I start to stare at the necklace. I wanted to do something nice for Jordan. It meant alot to me since I did this for her and protecting her from twitter.

"I won't either, except for whenever I take a shower and whenever I go to sleep so it doesn't break." Jordan said and kept smiling at me.

"Same," I said as I nodded my head.

We stayed in my room and chit-chatted for a little bit longer, until it was time to go downstairs to eat. After I was finished, I headed into my room and headed into the bathroom. I decided to take a 15 minute bath instead of a 45 minute bath because tomorrow as the big day. Which was the ball! I was so excited! I had my dress ready and I couldn't wait to see the guys and how they'll dress up for tomorrow. I started to smile and I started get lost in my thoughts.

After I was finished with my bath, I started to put on my pajamas and I headed straight to bed, I didn't mind whether Calum was going to cuddle up with me tonight or not, I had to be up early tomorrow to get ready. After my bath and as I was laying down, I noticed how exhausted I was. I closed my eyes and fell asleep after at least 5 minutes of laying down.