Where's Jordan?

Math class was easy and went by pretty fast, like always. Since I finished my work, I started reading my book.

After the bell rang, I was heading to Language Arts, where the whole group had class together, as I got to L.A I noticed that Calum, Luke, and Mikey were the only ones who were in science class. I walk up to them

"Hey guys, where's Ashton and Jordan?" I say as I place my bag on the floor near my assigned seat. "We don't know, we were going to ask the same thing to you. Doesn't Jordan text you when you're both are in sixth period?" Mikey asked me in concerned. "All the time, but I didn't even get a text from her since this morning."

I then sigh and get my phone out and text Jordan's phone then Ashton's.

Text to Jordan:"Hey, where are you?"

Text to Ashton: "Where are you?"

I then look up at Calum, Luke and Mikey, they all looked sad. "Guys, they're probably okay," they all nodded their heads and Mikey sat on my right, in the seat that Jordan was supposed to be seated in, then Calum sat on my left, and next to Calum was Luke and on the side of Luke was Ashton. 

45 minutes went by, and I still didn't receive a message from Ashton or Jordan. I texted Ashton's phone, hopefully he will answer me.

"Please answer Ashton, we're all worried sick..."

As the bell rang, I tell the guys to meet me at my locker when they get their things, I was worried what happened to Jordan and Ashton. I couldn't think straight. As I closed my locker, We headed to Mikey's house. I then went to the bathroom and then as I came out I seen Calum's, Mikey's, and Luke's faces. "What's going on?" My voice was a little cracky because their expressions made me want to cry. Calum then explained to me what happen and why Jordan and Ashton were not in class.

The room stayed quiet as Calum said those words, they hit like a ton of bricks. I cannot believe there at the hospital. What happened that caused Jordan to go to the hospital. I wanted to know and I wanted to know NOW. We all were running around, getting our shoes on and our stuff before heading out then taking my car, and speeding to the hospital.