The Walking Dead!

April 8th, 2013

I have not talked to my father throughout the whole week. He's been trying to contact me but I have not responded back to him. Other than that, the week went by fast and Jordan, Calum, Ashton, and Luke were all going over to Mikey's house to watch the walking dead on Saturday. It was morning and I headed to the shower. Jordan and I planned outfits to wear today so I got my walking dead cloths on, and I started to head to Mikey's.

When I got there, Calum, Ashton, Luke and Mikey were there. I hugged them tight and we then were waiting on Jordan to come. When Jordan came in, everyone hugged her and she came my way and hugged me.

"Well look at you too." Calum said while laughing.

"Yeah, what about it?" Jordan said in concerned.

"Nothing," then Calum walked away.

Jordan and I looked at eachother and started to laugh. Then we start to sit downstairs to watch "The Walking Dead," and the guys go upstairs. We then turn off the lights.

Then through Season 3: Episode 4, Jordan goes upstairs and I pause it for her. I then start to go on my phone and I start to think about what the guys are doing but I don't bother to know what they're doing. I then get a text from Jordan.

Jordan: "Come to the bathroom, but hurry and be really quiet."

I then walk to the bathroom as quietly as possible and I start to open the bathroom door and close it behind me. I face Jordan and look up at her.

"So, what do you have planned?"

"They are planning to scare us, so we should go ahead and scare them." I nodded my head in excitement and we started to hear Mikey's door open. Jordan opens the bathroom door a crack and sees that they left. She tells me to hide under the bed and I start to see if the coast is clear.

"Don't move until you hear them get out again."

I then do as I'm told. I hide under the bed and I start to wait. As I do that, I hear them coming back to the room and I start to hold my breath. As they go back to their video game, there's a knock at the door, they get up and Jordan slides something under the door. I start to form a smile on my lips. "What the fuck," they all say. Luke then goes to pick up the note, and the rest of the guys then read it. Another note slides underneath the door, and Ashton reads it this time. One more note goes under neath the door and I quickly call Jordan and tell her silently that they read the notes. Then the lights go out.

"Ok, what the fuck is happening, guys, who ever is doing this, needs to stop." Ashton says.

"Nun of us are though." We then grab 2 flashlights from the dresser and heads downstairs.

I get out of my spot and see where they are. They're in the living room and I started to hurry back to my spot where the couch is. I then hit something. I then drop to the ground quick and I see Jordan in the kitchen. I nod my head and next thing I know, the table starts to move across the floor and the guys begin to scream. I start to laugh silently.

"We need to hurry and turn the lights on!" Mikey says and they all agree and they start to head towards the basement/practice room. There was string at the so when they got to the bottom, Jordan then pulled the screen and they all started to scream. Then Jordan and I run up to Mikey's room and goes behind the door. The lights then go back on and they head back to the room to play video games. We walk towards them slowly and then we count to 3

1

2

3

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Jordan and I started running and laughing.

They dropped their controllers, and yells at us "You guys are dead."

Jordan and I still run and laugh. We both look behind us and they're chasing us.

Next thing I know, Calum then catches me and puts me over his shoulder. I then start laughing and kicking, I look over and Ashton has Jordan over his shoulder too.

"CALUM PUT ME DOWN PLEASE! IT WAS JORDAN'S IDEA!"

"HEY!" Jordan says and we all start laughing.

Then a few moments later, we were all watching the walking dead and I was cuddled up next to Calum. Our fingers our locked underneath the covers. I hope soon, I can be offically his and he can be offically mine.....