Breakout 01

Like Hajime said, he escorted Akiri to the cafeteria when it was lunch time. She followed behind him, her steps not making a single sound as they hit against the smooth concrete floor. Her training as an elite assassin made her silent, quick, and stealthy.

"Hn. Bald-Dotard," Akiri spoke up, making the guard look over his shoulder at the girl, a twitch of his eye when she called him a dotard and bald. "I hate crowding."

He stopped walking, turning to fully face her. "So you don't want to go to the cafeteria?" She nodded. Hajime sighed, wishing for a cigarette. At least Akiri wasn't as annoying as a certain cell of four troublemakers even though he was just insulted by being called a dotard. "Go back to your cell, I'll get Seitarou to bring you your food."

"Hn." Akiri turned around, walking back to her cell and Hajime watched her figure get further away, having a feeling that she wouldn't try to escape.

He grabbed his walkie talkie. "Seitarou, deliver food to Cell 14."

Akiri exercised in her cell after a guard, Tanabata Seitarou delivered her lunch, which she had to say that it tasted amazing. She could not spar or do any target practice as she did not have her guns nor could she practice with her retractable metal stick which she hid in her bra in fear of it getting confiscated; And she did not want to practice her flames and get caught doing so, which is why she decided just to work out, doing push-ups and other exercises.

There was a rustling sound, along with the sound of hushed voices and quiet footsteps which Akiri's ears picked up on. She ignored them, continuing to exercise. Suddenly, her cell door opened and mid push-up, she looked over from the corner of her eye to see four figures looking at her through the open door.

"A GIRL!" three of the four shouted loudly, irking Akiri, making her stop her push-ups to stand up.

"I told you I saw a beautiful girl walking with Hajime, Uno!" the black haired one wearing the black and white striped prison outfit with a #15 on his cheek said, point at her. Akiri's eyebrow raised as she observed the boy, she noticed he had two different colored eyes like a certain someone.

"Muruko," she blurted out on accident, remembering the mist user as she gazed at #15 and the four boys looked over at her, stopping their arguing.

"OOOOOHH!!! A pretty lady!!" "A bishoujo!"

Akiri glared when they started to stare at her. "Stop crowding dotards."

"Dotard? Is that some sort of food?" the one with a muscular build asked, looking over at his companions. He had a choppy, purple hair styled with a prominent red mohawk in the center, with a single lock falling between his gold eyes; his hair is adorned with tribal-style decorations adorned with green, red, and yellow beads and white and red feathers. Across the bridge of his nose is a thick, jagged scar. Unlike #15, he wore the orange jumpsuit with the zipper down, revealing his well built chest. The #69 on his right forearm.

"Maybe it's some super awesome term!" the dark-skinned, childish-looking one shouted with sparkles surrounding him. Akiri noticed when he talked that he had the #25 tattooed onto his tongue. He had wild, vivid green hair that reached down to his waist and dark red eyes. His right eye was covered in white bandages, with additional bandages wrapped around his neck, right arm, and leg. Like Akiri and #69, he also wore the orange jumpsuit that was slightly unzipped.

Akiri held the urge to roll her eyes when suddenly her hand was grabbed, two larger hands encasing hers. Looking up to see who grabbed it she saw a well-built man with ankle-length, blond hair with deep pink streaks, worn in in a thick braid with short, messy bangs framing his face. He had fair skin and blue eyes, blue stud piercings on his ears and dark blue tattoos on his left arm. The #1 was tattooed in dark blue on the back of each of his hands. He wore a blue andwhite striped inmates' jumpsuit worn with the top entirely undone and the arms tied around his waist, exposing a black vest top. There was also a blue andwhite striped arm warmer on his right arm and a matching cap decorated with gold pins forming the #11. Around his neck was a silver dog tag necklace.

"My name is Uno, beautiful. What is your name?" he asked, charmingly smiling.

"Hn. Dotard let go in three seconds or I'll beat you to death," Akiri replied, her grey eyes narrowing.

Uni laughed, a flushed expression on his face as he filtered out her words and made it seem like she was flirting back. "Hahahaha." A flowery aura surrounded him as he looked stupidly happy, obvious to what was going to happen to him.

However, #15, #69, and #25 all flinched, taking a step back from the two as they realised her words and how serious she looked. "O-Oi Uno, you should probably let her go!" #15 called out sounding worried, but he was ignored.

Once three seconds passed, Akiri used her free hand, forming a fist and punching Uno in the face, hitting him square in his cheek, not holding her strength back at all. Uno flew to the side from the force of the punch, colliding with the cell wall, making a visible dent and cracking into the smooth concrete. They all watched as he stayed against the wall before slowly sliding onto the floor, unconscious.

"..."

"..."

"UNO!!!" the three shouted and ran towards him, surrounding his unconscious form. They shook his body, no response. "HE'S DEAD!"

"Someone call Hajime!"

"Uno hang in there!"

"Don't die on us now!"

"Dotards." the three froze, robotically turning around to see Akiri behind them, her facial expression looking cold and slightly bloodthirsty. "Get out and stop crowding before I beat you to death."

"Y-YES!" they shouted and #69 picked up Uno's body as they ran out of the room, leaving the cell door open.

Akiri looked at the wide open door and thought for a moment before walking towards it and heading out. "Hn." Closing the door behind her, she decided to explore and get information on Building 13, she had a mission, and she wanted to get out of this restraining prison as soon as possible. 

A/N : Akiri is strong. Them Hibari genes tho fr. One punched Uno my poor boy.

Question! Who is your favorite guard? There are so many funny guards, but my favorite is either Kiji or Samon. Don't get me wrong I love Hajime but those two are so funny XD