Breakout 09

The topspins hit against each other. "Go! Number 58, #71!" Samon shouted and the two jumped forward, aiming for Hajime.

"Those two... They're going straight for the supervisor!" Seitarou exclaimed, gripping the railing.

"Two against one..."

"Capturing the most dangerous one first is how we do things here at Nanba, right?" Samon asked, smirking. "The same goes for this match!"

Qi and Upa aimed their punches at him, but then Nico suddenly let out a war cry, the metal ball chained to his ankle smacking between the space that separated them. Upa and Qi moved back and Hajime jumped away. "What the?!"

"Two against one is fighting dirty!" Nico said, acting serious.

"Nick looks so serious," Rock mumbled.

"I didn't know he could make a face like that," Uno remarked.

The three prisoners quietly stared at each other. Nico then smiled, surprising the two at his change in expression. "I won't condone bad guys who commit cowardly acts! Say your prayers, evildoers!" Nico shouted, posing.

The four cellmates deadpanned at the green haired boy. "There he goes... Nico's playing superhero." Rock crossed his arms

Uno placed a hand on his cheek. "Evildoers? Coming from a guy in prison?"

"Ah!" Jyugo jolted. "Crap! We'd better get ready!"

"Yeah," the two agreed and both Akiri and Seitarou looked at the three who crouched down, confused.

"Dotards, prepare for what?" Akiri asked. She was ignored and Seitarou sweatdropped at her glare. "Explain."

"Ahh... Give us a second Hibari-chan." She lifted up her fist, Seitarou held her back, sweat dropping as he calmed her down.

"That was near the top of the list of things I've always wanted to say!" Nico cheered. "Yay!"

"How absurd. Qi, let's end this quickly..." Upa looked over to see his partner missing. He looked around, confused. "Qi! Who said you could sit this out?!" he shouted, looking at Qi who was laying down on the top of the arena they were fighting in.

He closed his eyes, hands under his head. "I'm a pharmaceutical chemist. I don't like fighting. ("Huh?") I'm just gonna take a nap here," Qi replied and Akiri could only let her non-existent respect for him already drop. He reminded her of a certain perverted doctor. (Somewhere in Italy chasing after a woman, Shamal sneezed. "I hope I'm not getting sick. Ah pretty lady, wait!")

"You really are worthless," Upa insulted.

Qi retaliated. "Don't call me worthless!" He waved a hand in the air. "You should be more than enough to take care of an amateur like him, Upa."

The fifteen year old gave up, turning away from him. "Well, yes, I guess so." Nico jumped into the air, sending a kick towards Upa, the chain ball striking the ground. Upa jumped away, avoiding the strike with his hands behind his back. "Too slow."

Nico's eyes sparkled. "Hey, hey! Teach me how to float in the air like you were doing earlier!"

He frowned. "Were you watching me train?!" Upa accused.

Intertwining his fingers and holding his hands like he was praying, Nico closed his eyes as a golden aura surrounded him. "I wanna fly, too!"

"An amatuer like you cannot use qigong."

"Qigong?! That sounds awesome! Teach me qigong!"

Upa lightly scoffed, but it wasn't in a mocking way. "I cannot teach it to someone of your skill level," he responded, being polite.