Breakout 05

Hajime walked into the room, eyes narrowing when he saw five other building supervisors waiting inside the room, sitting on the couches.

"Oh, the Building 13 supervisor makes his appearance," Kiji, the supervisor from Building 3 said.

"Looks like most of the supervisors are here," Hajime commented. "Did you guys cause some trouble or something?"

Kenshirou, the supervisor from Building 9, glared. "Don't belittle us. My building is nothing like your Building 13."

"What about you? Maybe you're the one who caused trouble?" Kiji retorted and Hajime started to walk towards the Warden's office.

"Wait. The Warden is still in a meeting," Kenshirou warned.

"Hold on," Kiji said, standing up and walking towards Hajime. "Your skin is flawless, as usual." He put his face over his shoulder. "Are you using some special kind of toner or something?"

Hajime put his hand up, eyes narrowing. "Don't get too close. You stink of perfume."

The door then slammed opened. "Woah! Sorry for the wait! We got held up discussing the program for the weekend broadcast. My bad, my bad." Mitsuru announced and then started to walk away, stopping next to Hajime. "Hajime, she's waiting for ya." He patted his shoulder.

The door seemed to emit a purplish-blue aura. "I feel a murderous tension coming from that room," Kenshirou pointed out. "You should prepare yourself before entering."

Hajime gulped before knocking on the door. "En-Enter," the Warden stuttered. 'Oh no... My voice cracked a little.' She blushed.

"Excuse me, ma'am." Hajime walked in the office and towards her desk. "As we discussed earlier, I brought the files on the four, now five inmates in Cell 13."

"V-Very good."

He walked closer to her desk. "I've put together an outline here."

"Yes." Hajime handed the Warden the papers, their fingers touched and in surprise, the Warden dropped them onto her desk. She internally blushed. 'Oh, gosh... Before, it was my index finger and middle finger, and now it's my ring finger and pinky! All that's left is my thumbs.'

"Damn you!" a voice shouted and a red staff hit Hajime's stomach. The Warden looked in shock as Hajime crumbled to the ground. "You were rude to the warden the other day! Now you're dropping files on her desk to try and make her pick them up, and you still have the nurse to shove her like that?! Apologize for your insolence!" Building 5's supervisor, Samon reprimanded.

"P-Please forgive me, Warden," Hajime apologized, still clenching his stomach.

The warden looked on in horror, tears in her eyes. 'This isn't how I imagined our next meeting!'

"Take that, you hulking gorilla!" Samon said laughing as he hung his red staff over his shoulder.

Suddenly, Hajime gripped the back of Samon's head, irk marks as he glared at him in pure rage. "Looks like you wanna die, huh, you damn monkey?"

Screams and the sounds of clashing were heard from inside the office, making Kiji stop applying his makeup and Kenshirou to stop typing on his computer. They both looked at the office as the screams continued and then stopped. The last thing they heard was Samon going, "Ah" before they continued their actions from before.

"Their present behaviors are detailed in those files," Hajime explained as the Warden looked at the papers in her hand.

She sighed, lightly slamming them down onto her desk. "Not even worth discussing..." Her eyes narrowed as she looked up at Hajime. "Except their history of jailbreaking."