Breakout 03

Akiri lunged at Hajime, surprising the others with her speed and death wish to fight the insanely strong guard. Hajime narrowed his eyes, dodging the quick punch that grazed his cheek. Twisting his torso, he brought his fist down towards the open side of Akiri, only for her to duck down and dodge it, kicking him in the side as she rolled away and jumped back onto her feet. He clenched his teeth, withholding a groan as he glared down at the girl.

'She's not only quick, but also strong. She has fighting experience... Just who is #0?'

Jyugo, Uno, Nico, and Rock all gaped at Akiri. She had landed a hit on Hajime, pushing him back. 'S-SO COOL!'

Akiri wasted no time in charging at Hajime again, not wanting to give him time to recover. The two paired each other's hits, exchanging in fast hand to hand combat. Akiri let a grin appear on her face. "Hn. You're strong Bald-Dotard," she said as she sent a kick to his face.

Hajime frowned with his own grin on his face and grabbed the leg Akiri kicked out which he had dodged. Grabbing the stretched out leg, he pulled her closer and used the leg to throw her over his shoulder. Akiri blinked as she flew over his shoulder and placed her hands on the ground, spinning her body so her foot could kick his face. Her foot made contact with his cheek and Hajime let her go, stumbling back from the unexpected kick. Akiri flipped over, no longer in a handstand and turned over to punch Hajime only for a fist to connect with her stomach.

She grunted as she collided against the wall. The four inmates let out shrieks of terror when they saw the wall crack behind Akiri. Akiri didn't waste any time and pushed herself off the wall as Hajime punched towards her. Countering, their fists collided making the air push back from the force. The two used their other hands to grab at one another. They stood there, struggling as they tried to push the other back. Gritting their teeths, their legs shook as they stayed in place. Akiri looked at Hajime and clenched her jaw, leaning her head back, she threw it forward with full force, making their heads collide. A crack was heard and they both stumbled away from each other, a red mark on their foreheads.

Using this chance, Akiri leaned all her weight onto her back foot and pushed forward, tackling Hajime to the ground with all her body. Hajime grunted as he fell to the ground and Akiri started to relentlessly attack him with her fists. Hajime leaned his legs back, wrapping them around Akiri before he used them to throw her off of him. She rolled around on the concrete ground and she went to her feet, using her hands to stop skidding. The two both got up, glaring at each other.

"M-Monsters..." Jyugo blurted out, shaking with wide eyes. "They are fighting monsters..."

"D-Do you think we should stop them?" Rock asked, pointing a shaking finger at the two who were now throwing wall crushing jabs at each other. He winced when Akiri landed a kick to Hajime's stomach only for him to punch her cheek. 

"No way!" Jyugo shouted, terrified. "We'll get killed!"

"T-To think Hajime is getting beat up by Aki-chan... So cool!" Nico said, eyes sparkling as he watched the scene in front of him. "She's like ****** and ***** from ******! And their fight is like boom! Wam! Kachow! Do you think she can use the ****** like ****?!" (Rock, Uno, and Jyugo quickly censored Nico out).

"That's hot..." Uno muttered with heart eyes when he saw Akiri push her hair back with one hand. "Strong, beautiful... She's perfect."

Twirling, Akiri sent a long kick which Hajime dodge by bending back. Using both of his hands, he grabbed her leg and lifted it up, making her go unbalanced and fall back. Hajime then swung her leg, throwing her body into the wall. She let out a cough when her back slammed against the wall before falling onto the ground. Hajime jumped, slamming his foot onto her back, making Akiri take a sharp intake of breath. With his foot on her back, he pulled back her arms behind her.