Breakout 27

"What... Did you just do?" Ruka asked, eyes narrowing.

Honey just glared even more. "Hah, as if I'd tell you."

Ruka's eyes widened in alert before he caught the wrench that Trios swung down at him which shocked the teen. "How many times do you think that'll work on me? Don't make light of me, boy."

Trios darkly smirked. "If you say something like that, you'll feel embarrassed about it later, miss."

"Huh? What are you...?" Ruka looked back at where Uno was supposed to be. "...Wait, aah! He's gone! Kiiiiii! That pisses me off!!!"

"Thanks, Trios!" Uno shouted as he sprinted away.

The green haired male smiled. "You're welcome. I'll leave the rest to you, Honey-kun."

Just as the brothers were about to land their attacks on Akiri and Jyugo something seemed to pull them back.

"Eh...?" Jyugo's eyes widened as he felt something around his wrist. Honey clenched his fist and they both went flying. 'W-What is this?!'

As Akiri was pulled back, she noticed something around her ankle. '...A wire?' It honestly reminded her of Belphegor and the wires attached to his knives.

Uno's expression turned to one of worry as he saw Jyugo flying at him. "Eek!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"WHOOOAAAAAA?! Why are you suddenly rushing at me... W-W-Wait, stop, Jyugo!!!"

The two collided. "Pwah!"

Meanwhile, Akiri landed on her feet, stumbling slightly, but Trios caught her before she could skid any further.

"Hey, dammit Jyugo! Why did you suddenly come rushing at me! That was dangerous!"

"I...I don't know! It's like I was getting pulled by something or..." Jyugo looked at Honey who had his fist clenched, seeing the wires.

Honey frowned, glaring at the bullet between his fingers. "...Tch. I'll have to make it again. What a pain. I knew it'd be impossible to pull two people. It snapped immediately. Well, it didn't have that kind of use from the start after all, but there wasn't much choice..." His eyes narrowed at Jyugo. "Geez, don't make me waste them."

Jyugo glanced at his wrist and Akiri's ankle. "Pull...? Snap...?" 'If I look closer, there's something wrapped around my wrists and Hibari's ankle... Are these strings? Or maybe wires...? I couldn't see them at all until a second ago.'

"What is this?" Uno asked, touching the purple wires around them. "It's a pretty thin string. I can't really see it unless I look for it. If I look closer, this stuff's everywhere. What is this stuff?"

"Hey! Don't touch that! You'll weaken it!" His arrow hair pointed up more as Honey got more annoyed

Trios wry smiled. "That one was already worn out from the start, so there's no helping it. We can always get more materials, so it's fine, isn't it?"

"It takes a lot of time to make these, so don't put it so lightly," his partner responded, irked.

"Ah, are you curious? It's okay. I'll let you take a look. Here, this is a new one," Trios said, holding out his hand.

"Hey, don't just..."

Uno looked at the two before snatching the object. "Thanks, I'll just take a sec." He began to observe the bullet. "I see, so you manufacted a shell casing. Did you combine it with metal? Moreover, there's a needle and some kind of string or wire built in the inside, meaning you can drive this to a wall or something and pull it, right? It's pretty small. I bet no one would be even able to tell if you hid it on you. Did you steal this shell casing from the firing range?"