Breakout 33

After that, Akiri was able to leave the infirmary, but had to be in a wheelchair since she wasn't fully healed.

To apologize for what happened, Samon sent each inmate involved in the incident tracksuits (which were quite the shitty gift to the boys but Akiri liked how comfy they were). She apparently also missed Upa staying over in the cell because she was stuck in the infirmary unconscious. Liang did rant to her later on about how he had to stay with Honey and Trios.

(She didn't tell him that Kiji showed her a picture of what he wore and that Trios told her about how he had no experience in interacting with women)

Thankfully, no one talked about the flames that Akiri realized, Inori and the others keeping quiet about it to which she was grateful for. Although she did get a few questions from the guards about her mafia slip up.

(The reason why she slipped up was because her mouth was loose from all the medications and drugs she was on to help her heal)

Even after the event, Jyugo, Uno, Rock, and Nico tried to break out and Hajime had to hunt them down. Akiri was amused when they all returned to the cell with bumps on their heads.

Alas, another four days passed as she waited to get released...

...and Akiri was sitting in her wheelchair, watching the others play around in Uno's game room.

Right now, inside the room were Uno, Nico, Rock, Jyugo, Tsukumo, Honey, Trios, Liang, Upa, and Qi. Akiri was watching on the sidelines with Kiji, Hajime, and Samon as the inmates went wild playing multiple games.

"Geez." Samon scratched the back of his head. "They're all so energetic even with what just happened recently."

"As expected of our problem inmates," Kiji replied, sighing as he put a hand on his cheek. "Those boys are so carefree."

Hajime clicked his tongue, wanting to smoke. "They're just idiots."

Akiri hummed. "Do they know?"

"Hah? Know what?" Hajime asked, looking at the ravenhead.

"That Enki and Noriko are dead."

The three guards froze, tensing as they looked at the girl. 'How did she...?'

"Hn. I'll take your responses as a no." Akiri gazed at Jyugo. "I wonder how Jyugo will feel when he finds out that the two who were the same as him passed on." A sigh left her mouth. "...They were honorable people, you were lucky to have them as your siblings."

"I know," Samon replied. "Aniki and Noriko-nee... They were the best siblings I could ever have."

"...I'm glad you were able to have many memories of them." Akiri smiled gently, turning away from the group to look at Samon in the eyes. "I'm sorry," she said, voice full of remorse and sincerity.

His eyes widened. "Number 0, what-"

Bang! Crash!

The door was kicked open and the guards came alert as the inmates looked over, tensing as the door flew off its hinges, flying right past Rock's face, making the teen pale slightly as he could have quite literally got decapitated with that.

"Ushishishi~" a voice chuckled and Akiri immediately knew who it was, while the others were confused to see a teenager with short blond hair with long bangs that covered his eyes wearing a silver tiara and a black uniform, the Varia uniform, which was open revealing his striped black and red shirt as well as the necklaces he wore. "This prince wants to know where sorella is."