Breakout 12

Hajime continued to calmly shoot bullets at Jyugo who sliced them in half. The two stared at each other with unreadable expressions, Jyugo's now red eyes clashing with Hajime's own dark red eyes.

"Whoa, whoa. Hajime is merciless," Rock mumbled.

"Stop this... Why is this happening?" Nico asked, his voice shaking.

Sweat rolled down Uno's face. "They're dead serious."

Rock turned to face Uno. "He's gonna be put on trial at this rate. Akiri will be able to avoid it since she helped the guards, but Jyugo!" Uno's jaw clenched, his fists shaking.

Jyugo roared, running towards Hajime and striking. He dodged and grabbed Jyugo's foot, lifting him up in the air above him, but Jyugo used that to his advantage to strike at his hand which held his foot. Hajime let go before the blade could cut his hand and Jyugo landed on the ground. He stopped moving when he felt Hajime point a gun at the back of his head.

"What are you after? You finally revealed your true nature. Answer me!" Hajime demanded and Jyugo looked at him from the corner of his eye before swiping away his hand. Hajime moved back from the hit and pointed his gun at him.

"Nnnnrahhh!" Uno jumped into the arena with a war cry.

"Uno-kun!" "Uno!"

Akiri's eyes widened. "Gambling-Dotard!"

"Jyugo!" Uno shouted as he landed into the arena. Nico and Rock also jumped down, running with him.

Hajime turned his head. "You guys! What are you-?"

"Rock! Go behind him on his left side and grab his right arm first!" Uno ordered as they ran towards Jyugo.

"Got it!" Rock replied and gripped onto his arms from behind. "Jyugo! Be a good boy! We're going back!" Jyugo struggled in his grasp.

"Sorry, Jyugo-kun!" Nico said and slapped the back of his neck to knock him out. Jyugo growled, glaring at Nico. "It didn't work."

Uno walked in front of him. "Jyugo... I know all of your habits. We've been together for a long time." Jyugo ignored him, continuing to struggle.

"Jyugo! Cool it!" Rock shouted.

Nico put his hands to Jyugo's chest. "They're gonna put you on trial if you keep this up! You should apologize!"

Jyugo pushed Nico away and hit Rock off of him, sending the two to the ground. "Where is he? Where the hell is he?!" His red eyes glowed.

"Jyugo-kun..." "Jyugo..."

Rock tackled him, but Jyugo stood his ground. "Stop it already!"

Nico joined in holding him back. "Please, calm down!"

"Those idiot dotards!" Akiri ignored Kenshirou's warning from before and ran towards her cellmates. 'Wimpy-Dotard isn't in the right mindset right now... If something happens to those guys then-!'

"Number #0!" Kiji screamed.

Jyugo raised his hand, slashing down and sending both of them flying. "Rock, Nico!" Jyugo walked towards Uno, eyes blazing. "Jyugo... Stop this! This isn't like you." Jyugo continued to walk forward. "Remember your true self, Jyugo! We're..."

He raised his bladed hand, the blade shining red. Uno gritted his teeth nervously before finding his resolve to look him straight in the eye. "Buddies aren't we?!"

Jyugo slashed down.

Uno shivered, eyes closed. He looked up to see that Akiri had caught Jyugo's blade with her bare hand and Hajime was pushed behind her. Hajime stared at her backside with narrowed eyes. 'Number 0... She pushed me back to avoid getting injured. Why?' He then looked at her unmoving hand. 'She isn't even struggling against his blade.'