Breakout 30

Enki's staff and Akiri's staff collided, the former supervisor not even flinching at the sudden attack. Their weapons pushed against each other, but Enki was stronger and Akiri was flung back. Landing on her feet, she landed by Kenshirou.

"What are you doing here, #0?!" The one eye guard questioned and Akiri scowled.

"Gorilla-Dotard and Monkey-Dotard are with Jyugo," she explained. "I can trust them to take care of him which means I can finally fight Gokuu Enki."

Enki looked at her. "You're... One of my targets."

Inori clicked a button and red bars started to emerge from the ground. "Yozakura, #0, you're in the way. Move it!"

"...Damn," Kenshirou grunted and grabbed the back of Akiri's shirt, pulling her along with him as he jumped out of the formed cage. "This is..."

Akiri slapped the male's hand off of her and frowned at the cage which trapped Enki with talismans.

"A sealing technique for suppressing my ki, huh?"

The talismans glowed brightly. "Should I say... it's done?" Inori asked aloud.

'How foolish.'

Surprisingly the gate to the outside behind the group opened to reveal Kiji. "Wh... What's the meaning... of this..."

"Geh, why is Big Sis here?" Inori complained.

"Hold it, Inori, what is all this? Please explain."

Answering Kiji, Inori began to explain everything from the beginning.

"Here's my point, Big Sis. I'm going to clean up this case and Building 5. So please give up."

"As if I'd be able to do that. I'm telling you, this isn't something you can do something about on your own. Do you understand that your opponent is Enki?!" Kiji shouted. "Besides, no matter how much you didn't want us to get in the way, how could you use the attack charm on your own subordinates?"

Inori turned around, confused. "Attack charm...? What do you... mean..."

Suddenly, the writings on the talismans turned red and Akiri called upon her box weapon. "Bolt, shield!" A bat appeared from the box weapon and purple flames formed, a force field surrounding the group nearby her.

An explosion occurred, breaking apart the red bars which caged Enki. Slowly, Inori turned around, eyes wide.

"No way... so easily-" 'No matter how you look at it, that was way too fast.' Calmly, Enki walked out of the burning cage. "Damn... What are you doing, hurry and capture him!"

The human dolls did not move on Inori's orders.

"What's wrong, what won't you move? Didn't I tell you to concentrate at a time like..."

Shing!

The guard's eyes widened and Akiri's lips parted slightly as a spear went through Inori's shoulder.

"You who cannot use ki, probably didn't understand. Haikkai, you're making light of treachery. To me, treachery means to rebel. I'm not moving to fix something like you are. Our goals... No, the world we see is different. Such a worthless goal has no right to be able to stop me. To believe without knowing how foolish and self-destructive an act that is, your ki was easy to understand. I learned everything from the ki in those charms. A powerful strength is difficult to hide isn't it, Sanzou Houdzuki," Enki said and everyone was shocked at the appearance and act of the newcomer. "No, Sanzou Noriko."

A silhouette of a similar looking woman of the male in front of them seemed to appear for a brief moment. "If it means being able to save you, then my life is of no importance."