Breakout 16

Honey glared at Uno, his anger was visible, the arrows of his hair proving that he was angry. Uno on the other hand, was smirking mockingly at Honey.

"Hehaha."

Lightning struck down between them.

"What'd you call us all the way out here for?" Honey asked, veins popping. "If it's for something stupid, I'll kick your ass."

"What are you getting all tense for? You're as short tempered as ever, I see," Uno shot back, hands on his hips. ("Shut up.") "Are you still holding a grudge over losing to me in the tournament? You're so stubborn."

"Fuck off, I didn't lose," Honey denied, annoyed.

"You lost, so just quietly listen to what the victor has to say."

"I didn't lose!"

While they were arguing, Trios decided to introduce himself to Nico and Rock. "Hello, I'm the cool person from Building 3, Trios. It's nice to meet you." He held out his hand.

"Trios you bastard!" Honey shouted. He was ignored by his cellmate.

"It's nice to see you again, mademoiselle." Trios smiled at Hibari, not making any moves to grab her hand or get into her personal space, afraid of what happened last time. "How are you doing?"

"Good," Akiri curtly replied. She glanced at him, looking him up and down before crossing her arms. "Glasses-Dotard, you can call me by my name instead of mademoiselle."

Trios beamed. "Thank you Hibari-chan." "Hn."

"Well whatever, just come with me!" Uno shouted and pointed his thumb at him. "I'm gonna boast about my recreation room!"

"GRAAHH! This is so goddam infuriating! This guy called us here just so he could show off!!" Honey's hair turned into arrows as he glared angrily at Uno.

Appearing behind him, Trios gave a closed eye smile. "Well, it was Honey-kun's fault that we lost so I'm not really all that frustrated."

"You lost right along with me didn't you, you shithead!"

"Now now, it looks interesting doesn't it? We went through all the trouble, so go have a look," Kiji said, pushing Honey forward by his shoulders.

Honey looked over his shoulder with blank eyes. "You're having fun, aren't you Kiji-san."

"Yeah, I mean, Building 13 has been coming up with some interesting things lately." the supervisor admitted.

"Even though you were prejudiced against them..." Honey muttered.

"Heeey, hurry up and come on!" Uno yelled from the door, waving his hand.

"Tch." Honey sweatdropped and Trios calmly looked into the room with Honey, their eyes widening at the sight of a large, empty room. Uno smirked with his arms crossed.

"What is this, there's nothing here." Kiji looked around, confused.

"Hey, hey, what the hell is this. This is just a big ass room isn't it?" Honey asked, looking around.

"It's kind of exceedingly simple, huh," Trios mumbled.

"Yeah, but it can't be helped. It's not complete yet," Uno blurted out with his hands behind his head as he pouted.

"HAH?!" Honey flinched, looking over at him before bursting in anger. "Don't mess with me! What the hell are we supposed to do with something that's not complete yet!"

"Chill out, there's a proper reason for this." Uno carefreely smiled.

Trios sweatdropped. "A proper reason... Is there still something else?"