Breakout 22

"H-Hey, just how far are we going to fall?" Jyugo asked.

"Actually, doesn't it kinda feel like we're slipping off?" Uno replied.

"It feels like we're on a slide!" Nico cheered.

Uno groaned. "No I mean, besides that it feels like we're falling at a really terrifying speed though?!"

"To start with, what the hell is waiting for us up ahead?!" Jyugo shouted.

"Like I would know!" Uno yelled back at him.

"GAH!" the three cried out as they crashed against the concrete ground finally. They ended up in a dogpile, Jyugo being at the bottom with Uno on the top while Nico was sandwiched between the two. "O-Ow..."

"Who's there...!"

"Ah!" Uno perked up.

"Y-You guys..." Liang said in shock. Beside him was Upa who had handcuffs on him just like the older teen. "Why are you here?"

"Huh? It's Liang and Upa. What are you guys doing here?" Uno questioned, oblivious to what was going on.

"That's my line!" Liang replied in distress. "Why did you suddenly fall from up there?!"

"We fell into this kinda pitfall looking thing, then we wound up here."

Nico picked up Upa. "Would this happen to be your room, master?"

"Of course not. We have a more proper place than this," Upa answered. "Why did you guys come to Building 5 in the first place?"

"About that, Rock kinda started acting really weird. We were wondering if maybe something happened when he went to Building 5," Uno explained to them.

Liang looked confused. "What... Rock was...?"

"Some charm looking thing was stuck to him. Those belong to Building 5, right?" Uno began to walk towards him. "That's why we came here to make sure. We also came to see if Hibari-chan was here, but we suddenly got caught in a trap, and now here we are. So? What about you guys? You look like you've got some pretty flashy constraints on you, but is this place really strict?"

"Shh." Upa whispered, putting a finger to his mouth. "Please be quiet for a moment. Those things are coming."

The sound of footsteps and metal scraping against concrete was heard, the noise getting closer as a humanoid doll appeared wearing a guard uniform, a talisman on the side of its bloodied and disfigured face as it dragged along a staff with a sharp arched claw.

Nico and Jyugo jolted in fear, staring in disgust. "They'll take your heads if you carelessly make any noise," Upa quietly explained.

Uno moved over. "Eh? What is it, what's wrong?"

"Ah... Yeah... I think it's best if you don't look." Jyugo raised a hand to cover the older male's eyes.

"Yeah... I think Uno-kun would be really shocked, so..." Nico shook his head.

"Eh? What? Is it a girl? Is there a girl here? Is that Hibari-chan?"

"Aah... Like I thought, it would definitely be best if you didn't look," Jyugo mumbled. "Hey... What the hell was that thing just now..."

"That's Building 5's former private surveillance robot they used for this dungeon. But it should have been disposed of for having a lot of dangerous problems with its actions... So why is it moving again?" Liang responded with a distressed look.

"This place even made a scary robot like that?" Nico was curious.

"No... That doesn't belong to this prison..."