Breakout 11

Jyugo with sharp blades for arms, let out a roar of anger, bloodlust surrounding him as he shouted.

"Yo! Has everyone been good?! It's Mitsuru! So many surprising things have been happening, but #15's transformation even took me by surprise! What's going to happen next?! I'm sure you're curious! But babies! I'm gonna rewind the clock just a little bit. Why? Aren't you curious about what's been going on other than the New Year's Tournament?!"

"No, we're not," Uno replied.

Mitsuru ignored him. "Okay! Let's rewind the clock!"

"I said we're not curious!" Uno shouted.

"Just continue the story!" Rock yelled.

"Why are you being so unreasonable?" Nico snapped.

"Hey, hey, hey! Did you forget?" Mitsuru said, putting his hands in the air. "What our babies are watching right now is... Nanbaka- GUWAH?!"

"M-MITSURU!?!"

Mitsuru went flying out of view, crashing against something as he groaned. Now in place of him, was Akiri who was wielding her metal staff. "Hn. Reading-Dotards don't want to read a filler chapter that I'm not in, Loud-Dotard." Mitsuru went to stand up, but Akiri hit him again in the head and he passed out from the hit. "I shall summarize the episode so we continue."

"Hibari-chan the fourth wall!" Uno shrieked.

Nico panicked, flailing around. "You can't break it, Aki-chan! That's not aloud!" Rock nodded in agreement.

"Hn. Watch me," Akiri retorted. "No logic can restrain me."

"Someone quickly stop her- ACK!" "UNO!!!!!"

"Hn." Akiri put away her (bloody) staff, crossing her arms as she glared at the camera. "To sum up the filler episode about Ninja-Dotard, Ninja-Dotard's mother stole him from a ninja training camp while looking for other dotards for a ninja movie. Ninja-Dotard tells his story of being abandoned and how he was training to become the best ninja. Fake-Mother-Dotard pretended to be his long-lost mother and took him from his home and made him into a movie star. He became very popular and an amazing actor, however he had trouble discovering his own identity and found it easier pretending to be other people. Ninja-Dotard argues with Assistant-Dotard about returning to acting when he gets out of prison and walks out of the room where he runs into Wimpy-Dotard, who was rudely eavesdropping the entire conversation."

"I wasn't eavesdropping!" Jyugo denied. "You also eavesdropped before!" He was ignored. "Don't ignore me, Hibari!"

"Ninja-Dotard was embarrassed to show his real face and tried to resume the ninja act, but Wimpy-Dotard tells him to just be himself since we will accept the true him."

Tsukumo blushed under his mask. "H-Hibari-dono I wasn't embarrassed about getting my face revealed." He was also ignored.

"Ninja-Dotard then says he doesn't want to go back to acting and will stay in prison for the time being as an escape from acting. Instead of returning to the screen he wants to find his home village and return there even if they don't accept him." Akiri finished, looking at the five inmates staring at her from the sidelines.

"S-She broke the fourth wall and summed episode 7 up..." Nico muttered, shocked.

"Hibari-chan actually did it." Uno gripped his bleeding head which she smacked early.

Rock's jaw dropped. "Is that allowed? Breaking the fourth wall?"

"Well she just did it," Jyugo sassed, sighing.