Breakout 29

Jyugo and Akiri slashed through the human dolls, blood and wisps of flames spewed through the air as the two took them down.

Panting, as they reached the gate. Jyugo was messily covered in blood while Akiri only had specks of the red liquid on her clothes, yet her bandages were soaked with blood.

"He's not... here..." Jyugo breathed out as they reached another gate. He scowled, gritting his teeth. "Next."

Akiri stepped forward. "Wait."

"Why?" the younger of the two asked, but Akiri didn't answer as she let her flames release, covering the area.

Closing her eyes, she let her cloud flames spread around her surroundings, trying to locate where their target was. She opened her eyes when she felt the location of where everyone was.

"Jyugo." She took a step forward. "Follow me."

The two began to run down the new set of stairs they made it to.

"What did you do just now, Hibari?" Jyugo questioned, panting.

"I spread my cloud flames around to locate where everyone was," the woman answered, rushing down. "I may be an inverted cloud, but that doesn't mean I can't do that."

'Inverted?' "A wha?"

"Inverted cloud. I'm more possessive over people rather than places," she explained. "Kyoya is the opposite of me."

Jyugo didn't talk after that, silently accepting her short explanation. The two ran down the steps in silence and Jyugo placed his hand on the wall, slowing down.

'What... something's... inside...' His eyes became dazed as he heavily breathed air, sweat rolling down his face. 'Something is...' "Hah... hah... hah... ha..."

He stumbled and Akiri was quickly by his side to support him. "Hn. Don't give up now, Jyugo."

"Ha..." A shadow loomed over them as two giant human dolls looked down at them. Their eyes widened. "It's a good thing I didn't skip out on Yamato's exercise drills, huh..." Jyugo joked and Akiri moved him back, her staff glowing purple.

"These two are mine," she growled out, grey eyes glaring. "Stay back Jyugo." His eyes widened when he saw her expression as she looked over her shoulder. "Let me show you what the Cloud Guardian of Varia can really do."

'For the first time in a really long time...' Akiri's flames exploded as she charged forth, a large grin on her face as she prepared to swing down. 'I'm getting excited in a lead to a fight against the last boss!'

Meanwhile on the other side...

Uno and Honey were getting chased by the Building 5 guards while Trios dealt with Ruka underwater by charming the man with his good looks.