Chapter XIX: The Truth

Author's Note: Hey everyone, hope you have been enjoying this so far! Just a little warning, this chapter gets pretty spicy at the end! It's the last bit of spice for a while since as all my manga readers know...things are gonna start getting pretty intense. But that's for later, so for now please enjoy this chapter! As always, thanks for all the love, comments, and support! It really does mean the world <3

"Victims", by definition, are those that have just experienced a trauma of some sort. They are going through an entire array of emotions and circumstances that are happening to them internally and/or externally. They are trying to wrap their mind around what just happened to them. They are trying to regain some sort of balance in their mind. They feel violated, cheated, confused, scared, insecure, ashamed, guilty, impotent and at a loss for words/actions/thoughts. Many times, they even feel numb and in shock. Their mind is in a state of crisis and chaos.

   (Melisa Mel, Victims and Survivors)

"I, Touya Todoroki, was born as the eldest son of Endeavor. I've killed over 30 innocent people until now. I would like everyone to know why I'd end up committing such a hideous act. Endeavor has a long history of being power hungry and in his despair of being unable to surpass All Might, he forcibly took on a wife in order to give birth to a child who would possess an even more powerful quirk-- me."

Y/N watched as Dabi spread his arms open, letting the camera take in every detail of his gruesome burns. She could only watch as Dabi continued on, his words being something that will no doubt turn society on its head.

"I was created for my father's selfish dream. However I was deemed a failure and quickly abandoned, tossed aside, and forgotten. The fire that I've wielded to kill my victims is indeed Endeavor's fire and here's the paperwork to prove it."

Y/N was forced to zoom in as Dabi held up the paperwork she had previously stolen for him. Her heart was in her throat, not thinking things could get any worse until it did-- until she heard him utter her name for all to hear who would be watching later. 

"Of course, I'm sure you all need a little more convincing than this, I mean I am a villain so who would believe me? The truth is, these documents were stolen from Endeavor's office itself, by a friend of mine who has also been wronged by this fucked up society, just because she was dealt the wrong cards in life. Isn't that right, Y/N?"

Dabi's gaze made it clear that she had no choice but to join him on that couch, her feet moving on their own before her brain could even think. She had no other choice than to participate or else Dabi would become suspicious... right? Or maybe this is something she actually wanted-- if the truth came out about the commission, they'd finally get what they deserve-- she'd finally get her revenge. 

Sitting down on the couch next to Dabi, Y/N faced the camera head on, her mind already made up. She knew Keigo would be angry at her later and she could always make the excuse that she was forced to, but she wanted to. Dabi was giving her the chance to make the commission pay-- to make society aware of all the fucked up things the commission has done for the "betterment of society."  She could feel Dabi smiling next to her as she began to speak to the camera, the words flowing out of her as if she's been preparing this speech for years.

"My name is Y/N-- daughter of the once famous hero Ignition. All I wanted my whole life was to be a hero, to be like the dad I admired so much. That was until I witnessed my mom die by the hands of the very man I admired-- all because of this quirk, a quirk he found so repulsive just because of its innate nature."

Cutting her arm, Y/N produced her signature katana. As she spoke she turned it into multiple shapes, manipulating the blood into not only weapons, but also something as simple as the shape of a heart, showing just how skilled she was with a quirk that would take anyone else years and years to master.