Chapter XXVIII: Epilogue

Author's Note: This is it! I can't believe I'm already reaching the end of my second piece on Wattpad. Thank you everyone for all of your support throughout my writing of this story! I hope you all like how it comes together, including the final spicy scene ;), and that you are all excited for the new DabixOC story that I will be writing next! (First chapter will be out in two weeks! Gonna take a break next week.) Thanks again everyone, I hope you enjoy! <3

"One day
She will fly far way
With wings so strong to be broken
And a spirit too wild to be caged..."
  (Samiha Totanji)

1 Year Later~

"Let's give it up for this year's top 10 heros! Voted on and chosen by the public, let's start with #10, Shoto Todoroki, hero name, Shoto!"

"SHOTO!!!!! Yes, that's my boy!"

Y/N and Keigo found themselves struggling to keep quiet as laughter threatened to spill from their mouths at Endeavor's cheering. They were sitting in the crowd, smiling as Shoto took his place on stage, his shy smile being projected onto the screens on either side of the stage. It's been a year since Keigo had gotten his wings back and society was back stronger than ever before, the relation between the public and heros being much stronger than it had been after the war. 

"Thank you everyone for your support. I promise I'll continue to work harder."

Y/N smiled as Shoto's soft voice was projected throughout the building, the crowd cheering in support at his words. After everything they had been through, both Y/N and Keigo have become a part of the Todoroki family, constantly being invited over for family dinners and events. Y/N could feel herself tearing up as the young boy on stage was growing up-- he had become like a little brother to her.

"Shoto has come a long way, hasn't he love?"

Wiping away the tears that threatened to fall, Y/N squeezed Keigo's hand in response, a warm smile covering her features as she met his gaze.

"He really has-- they all have."

At Y/N's words, Keigo looked towards the left where the loudest cheers were erupting for Todoroki besides Endeavor, the whole graduated class of 1-A in attendance. 

"It's only been about three years since they've all graduated and they're already starting to invade the top ranks. I think our years in the top five might be coming to a close babybird."

Smiling, Y/N ran her finger along the beautiful rose gold wedding ring that she wore, her cheeks heating up as she felt Keigo's amber gaze concentrated on her figure.

"That's fine with me Kei. Maybe we'll finally have enough time to start a--"

"Next up in 9th place we have Bakugo Katsuki, aka Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite!"

Y/N felt her cheeks tinge even more as the announcer cut her off, embarrassed that she even attempted at bringing up the idea of starting a family with Keigo. Using the cheering to her advantage, Y/N cheered along with the crowd, attempting to ignore the golden gaze that was still pinned on her figure.

"9th place? By next year I'll be number one! Don't forget that you damn extras!"

Laughing at Bakugo's behavior, Y/N smiled, her gaze refusing to meet the golden orbs that were still trained onto her figure. Keigo put his hand on Y/N's thigh, gently squeezing in order to get her attention. 

"Babybird, what were you gonna say--"

"And in 8th place we have Izuku Midoriya, the young man who put his life on the line fighting The League's leader, better known as the hero Deku!"