Chapter 6 - Away from it all

Illumi's Pov

Soon after Killua fell asleep, so did I. He woke up a couple times in the middle of the night crying because he had a dream he couldn't save me. Every time he woke up I would rub his head til he fell back asleep. In the morning, he woke up before me, and when he got up, I woke up and got up with him. He went back to his room, and I went to my bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, then remember I was still wearing short sleeves. I took a dark green hoodie and slipped it over my head. I put the hood up and pulled my hair over my shoulders. 

I came out of my room, and went downstairs. Gon and Killua were down there already. Gon was wearing his usual green outfit and Killua was wearing purple pants and a black sweatshirt. My parents are down there too. My mom is cooking and my dad is sitting at the table looking down. I come and sit down next to Killua and Gon. They start to eat, and I just pick at my food. As starving as I am, I'm starving myself. I'm really insecure about my weight, so I haven't been eating. Killua is eyeing me, he's gonna get on me for this later. My dad says "Goodmorning" to me and I look up t him, and look him dead in the eyes. I look back down, angry. I can tell I made him feel bad, but I don't give a fuck. 

After were done eating, I run upstairs to Kalluto and Alluka. Im going to school today to escape last night memories. I go into Kalluto's room and see them sitting together. I walk in and they both start crying. I sit next to them and say "Hey listen, I'm ok. I'm sorry for scaring you last night. I'm ok though, really." I wipe there tears off there faces. They sniffle and say "its ok Illu-nii" I smile and try to look better for them and say "If you pretend to be sick today, I'll get you out of school, sound good?" They smile and start fake coughing. I leave there room and tell my mom that there sick and I'll excuse them when I get there. She says "Ok honey an-" But I leave before she says anything else. 

Killua and Gon follow me into my car, I start the car and start driving to school. After a couple minutes, Killua says "Why weren't you eating? After last night you have to be starving." I couldn't tell him the reason, I didn't want him to worry. "After last night I didn't have an appetite." Gon looks at Killua, damn it. There always thinking the same thing. "Are you starving yourself?" Killua asks. "No, I'm not, I'm serious. Last night made me lose my appetite, Im fine, promise." He looks unsure but says "Okayyy but promise you'll eat something at lunch?" Damn. "I will, I promise Kil"