Chapter 50 - R & J

(time skip: 14 years)

Killua's Pov:

Everyday for my whole life, I've wanted Illumi and Hisoka back. And everyday, I know I won't get them back. I cuddle into Gon. Its been exactly 14 years since me and Gon found Illumi's and Hisoka's dead bodies. We had to call the hospital. We had to watch there bodies get taken into an ambulence. We had to watch them get buried at there funerals. We made them stay together, so they could continue to hold hands. Star crossed lovers. I rub Gon's thighs and feel all the scars he left there. 

Gon's Pov:

Its been 14 years exactly since we sobbed over Illumi and Hisoka's dead bodies. I always hope that I wake up, and I'm still 14, and their deaths were a dream. It never happened and it never will. I miss them so so much. I wish we could go back 15 years, when things were easy. When life was simple. We can't and I'll have to live with this reality forever. Hisoka and Illumi took the easy was out 14 years ago, and I don't blame them. They lost there childhood early on. Romeo and Juliet. Killua rubs my thighs, and I rub his arms, feeling all the scars he put on them.

No ones pov:

1 year ago today, Gon and Killua watched Aunt Mito die.

3 years ago today, Gon and Killua attended Kikyo's and Silva's funeral

6 years ago today, Gon and Killua married.

10 years ago today, Gon and Killua graduated.

14 years ago today, Gon and Killua cried together over Illumi and Hisoka's dead bodies.

Gon lost the big brother he never had. Hisoka killed himself for Illumi, the man he fell in love with as soon as he layed eyes on him.

Killua lost the big brother he protected his whole life. Illumi killed himself believing he deserved to be dead.

Illumi and Hisoka lost the childhood they should have had. They grew up too fast. They hardly had the chance to love. They hardly had chance to be loved. And they didn't have the chance to live.

Gon lives for Hisoka because he never had the childhood he deserved.

Killua lives for Illumi because he never got to live happily like he should have.

Romeo and Juliet, star crossed lovers that lost their lives far too soon.