Chapter 24 - Slow dancing

Illumi's Pov:

I wake up late in the afternoon. We're on spring break now, and I'm so happy I can spend it with Hisoka. Hisoka is already awake, because hes more of a morning person. Last night I forced him to stay up until 1 am because I wanted him to watch a horror movie with us. Killua, Kalluto and Alluka have grown to love him, and Gon started feeling better so he came over to watch it with us. Lucky for me, Hisoka hates horror movies so I got to hold him and protect him. I decide to get up now, I always brush my teeth and hair when I first wake up. Then I go downstairs and see Alluka slow dancing with Kalluto and Killua is instructing them, but also secretly recording. "What's going on?" I say sitting next to Killua. 

"Big brother!" Alluka says excitedly. "Hi" I say. Killua looks at me and says "There practicing dancing because there's gonna be a Spring Break dance tomorrow night. "Oh really?" I say "So who are you two going with?" Alluka giggles and says "A pretty girl asked me! I'm so excited!" I smile at that "How about you Kalluto?" He shakes his head "I'm not going" Hm... "Why not?" He shrugs "It doesn't sound like a lot of fun" Mhm, I don't buy it. "Well I'll be going, will you be ok here by yourself?" He nods. 

Hisoka walks over to me and says "And who are you going with?~" He smirks and pushes me onto the couch. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me. He starts to kiss down my neck and I  let a soft moan escape my lips. "Mm~" Alluka makes a disgusted face and says "Blegh" and sticks her tongue out. "I almost forgot they were in here" He whispers in my ear. Then he gets off me and I sit up. Killua looks worried and a little protective. Gon comes downstairs, goes over to Killua, gets on one knee as if hes proposing but holds out a chocolate robot instead of a ring and says "Will you go to the dance with me?" Killua laughs a little, takes the  chocolate robot and says "I would love to" He pulls Gon up and kisses him. 

"Blech get a room" Hisoka says, Gon pulls away and says "Oh please you and Illumi were about to do it in front of literal children." 

"Hey!" I say

"I wasn't even down here and I heard you moan" Gon says

"Oh? Wanna hear again?" I let out a loud moan "Mm~ fuckk~" I smirk, then I realize Hisoka got hard.

"Well Hisoka certainly enjoyed that" Gon says laughing

"Shut the fuck up" Hisoka says embarrassed 

"Aww my poor baby" I reach my hands out to him and he comes over to sit with me. I sit myself on his lap and he kisses my neck.

"Here we go again" says Kalluto rolling his eyes

"Shut upp~" I say trying not to moan as he kisses my neck.

(time skip)

Hisoka's Pov:

Me and Ilumi are sitting in his room, he's reading manga and I'm just watching him. He looks so cute. His eyes are sparkling and hes laying on his stomach kicking his feet. If thats not considered cute, then I don't know what is. He looks at me and says "What should we wear to the dance?" He closes his book and turns to face me. "Mm~ I don't know, we could wear the same thing we wore to our first date~" He thinks for a minute and says "The whole school seeing me in a dress? I don't think so" I roll my eyes and say "Alluka posted those pictures, the whole school already saw. And you looked so hot~" He pauses for a minute and says "Fine, I'll go all the way for you"