Chapter 23 - Cherry Blossoms

Illumi's Pov:

When we get home, I remind Alluka to be careful with that ring. She nods but this is like the 10th time I've told her so I figure shes annoyed. "Yes I knowww" She says snarkily. I set her down off my back and say "Mhmm." I unlock the front door and go to my room. I see a beautiful blue dress laying on my bed. There are cherry blossom petals leading to my bathroom. I go in, and there's candles in there, it smells amazing. There's a hot bath prepared for me, so I undress and get it. It's warm, and peaceful. The smell of the candles and cherry blossoms make me want to stay there forever. A bath bomb lays next to the bathtub. I drop it into the bath and it dissolves making the bath water light pink. It smells of cherry blossoms as well. I can tell just by looking around, Hisoka did this for me. I love him so much.

When the water starts to lose its heat, I get out. I brush my hair and see 2 silver clips on my counter. I could pin back my hair, but i decide to do it differently. He went the extra mile for me, so I'm gonna take the time to do my hair special for him. I make two braids, going horizontally across half my head. Where they end, the hair hangs down so half of my hair is down, and half is braided. I put the two clips he got me into my hair to hold is together. I put on the blue dress he got me. It fits my body type perfectly. He also left me a pair of matching shoes, 2 inch heels. I put them on, and when I'm completely ready, I open my bedroom door. There's more cherry blossom petals leading down the hall and to the stairs. Killua is in a suit, and Kalluto and Alluka are both in cute pink dresses. I start to tear up when I see them. They look so grown up. They all give me hug and Killua says "have fun ok?" I smile and follow the petals. I go down the stairs, and standing at the front door is Hisoka. 

He's wearing a black suit and has a corsage for me, made from cherry blossoms. I go to him and kiss him. He wraps his arms around me then pulls away and says "you look amazing~" I hug him and say "so do you." He puts the corsage on my wrist and takes my hand. Alluka comes down and takes like 50 pictures of us. Hisoka says "Ok enough little one~" She giggles and steps back to stand with Kalluto and Killua. Hisoka takes me outside, to a limmo waiting for us. "Oh my god" i whisper. He holds my hand and takes me in. 

We arrive at a beautiful resturant that I've always wanted to go to. We go to a reserved table and all I can do is look around is shock. The ambience is here is beautiful, and Hisoka did so much for me. He smiles at me "You look adorable~" My cheeks go red and he leans over and kisses me. "Hisoka" He stares into my eyes and says "Mm?~" His eyes are beautiful. "How did you know I love Cherry Blossoms?" He smiles and says "Your eyes were sparkling when you stared up at them~"

(time skip)

After we finish eating, Hisoka pulls me outside underneath the stars. I follow him, until we reach a Cherry Blossom tree. He takes out a diamond ring, and says "Illumi Zoldyck, I love you, and I ask you be mine~" I start to tear up and put out my right hand, "Y-yes, I love you!" He puts the ring onto my right ring finger, showing I am not married, but I am taken by the absolute best man in the world.