Chapter 35 - Boop

Illumi's Pov:

As I walk, I think about school. I keep skipping, which really doesn't matter I'm still an a+ student. Shocking right? Except I'm thinking of my car accident last time I was drunk. Killua and Hisoka were so worried. But I don't have a car anymore. Shit my dad is gonna be pissed. I didn't even think about that. Whatever, I honestly don't care. Hisoka will probably call me when he realizes I'm gone. Thank god I left my phone in my hoodie pocket. I check the battery. 49. Ok we're good. 

When I arrive I go inside, no line, I mean I am early. Theres still a lot of people inside, but I didn't to wait outside so its fine. It's loud in here, like normal. Usually this would give me anxiety, but every time I'm here I end up drinking so I don't worry anymore. In fact the first time I was here, my mom brought me. She was working here at the time (for like 2 days then she quit.) While she worked I sat behind the counter. My 11 year old self decided being drunk sounded fun, so I drank until I was so drunk I passed out. I was grounded for 3 weeks after that. 

"You look awfully young" the bartender says. I've literally been coming here since I was 15, and someone always bought me a drink and lied that I was with them and I was over 21. But recently I made a fake id, and it works so I give it to him. "I'm 21" I say. He looks unsure but gives me what I want anyway.

(time skip)

Hisoka's Pov:

I wake up at 5 and notice Illumi is gone. I immediately start to panic and search my whole house. He's definitely not here. I call him, and it rings for a second and then he answers. "Where are you Illumi?!" He takes a minute to answer. "I am...walking back to your plase, plache, place!" He says slurring his words. "Are you drunk?" He laughs and says "Noooo I'm not, maybe y-you are" He continues to laugh until I hear a thud. "Owy." Then he starts laughing again. "Where are you?" He sighs and says "I am next a big...pink housh." I know that house, it's a block down. "Stay there I'm on my way" 

I get into my car and drive over there. And crazy enough, I see Illumi sitting on the sidewalk, his legs open, laughing at a Roly Poly thats crawling across the sidewalk. I get out and walk over to him. "Look Hishoka. A bug! And watch thish." He pokes it and says "Boop! Look he turned into a b-ball!" He starts to laugh and I say "Come on lets go home." He glares at me and says "N-no I'm not leaving Sh-shawn" I stare at him. I roll my eyes and say "Then bring Shawn, get in the car." His face lights up and says "Yay Shawn!" He picks him up and gets into the passenger seat. "Safety first kidsh!" He hands me Shawn and buckles his seat belt. "gimme" I hand him Shawn back and get into the drivers seat, buckle, and start to drive.